Menu
Whats up?
Jun 12, 2008 22:33
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
It seems like attendance has been pretty low these last few months here in the forum. What has everyone up to lately?

For me I've just been working, chasing after my dream girl and keeping it real with some good friends in this crazy hot weather.
Jun 13, 2008 16:29
  • GRIZ326
Why do you say that attendance is low, Danny?
Jun 13, 2008 20:56
  • JCNILE123
Destru, where have you been? No reason to forget about your friend’s just couz you are chasing the girls!
Jun 14, 2008 14:02
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
Hi Steve,

Perhaps I should have chosen my words more carefully. Activity would have been a better term to use than attendance. I stop by here sometimes on my cell phone and the boards topic stays green for quite a while. So thats why I thought that attendance may be low. It was wrong of me to assume, my apologies.

Thanks JCNILE,

I didn't think I was going to be remembered when I came back LOL.

Take it easy,
Danny
Jun 16, 2008 22:19
  • CHERRY07
"For me I've just been working, chasing after my dream girl and keeping it real with some good friends in this crazy hot weather."

Hey, Danny. Can you report your progress to us? Does he accept you?
Jun 25, 2008 17:46
  • DAVEC
I was wandering around China, although I took my laptop I couldnt always get online. Plus I think people have had their minds on other things with the earthquake.
Jun 27, 2008 12:25
  • CARLOS
I have been busy with my Lao Po. All bureaucracy is very tirening.
Bachelor days are over, no more microwave food, no more fast food. Only good Chinese style food three times a day. I will get fat, that´s for sure, LOL.

Take care everyone

Carlos
Jun 29, 2008 22:55
  • JIMMYB
"Bachelor days are over, no more microwave food, no more fast food. Only good Chinese style food three times a day. I will get fat, that´s for sure, LOL."

Very happy and full life, Carlos. But don't be too fat otherwise we can't recognize you. Just kidding!
Jul 15, 2008 02:45
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
Hey Cherry,

I apologize for not replying to my own thread sooner. I am not sure if she accepts me. There are huge differences between us. She is older than me, she speaks regular Cantonese, she is someones worker bee and sometimes I feel that I am working against a huge current because her boss is in huge financial debt to me so I don't know what is said when my back is turned.

Me? I am young, (22), I speak rare Cantonese, I am my own boss and 2nd largest in my industry (Number 1 is my cousin, my family 林 is basically at war with 王, my cousins over control of the west and east coast) and I think I am portrayed as a typical spoiled "banana".

So I don't really know how to go about it. I think the first thing I should address is that I am older than I really am? but I don;t even know how to go about that.
Post a Reply to: Whats up?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code