Menu
Chinese learning, and is there anybody could teach me English! ?
Jun 22, 2008 21:47
  • ZOEY
Hey, Danny. Why do you call it 熊猫? Your dog is not as fat as a panada, hehe.

"Its not that he's angry in the picture, its because he was going to chase after his big sister."

You have two dogs??
Jun 25, 2008 05:43
GUEST68109 Hello! I am Sevara. I am English teacher. I can help you with grammar, pronunciaton and Spoken English.
skype name:Sevarakhon1
Jun 27, 2008 05:18
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
Hi Ling,

I can't hang out with Quest everyday mostly because I have too much work to do. Thats why I really like his personality is that he doesn't care if I play with him or not and he wont be annoying about it. But when we play, we have an awesome time. Both his eyes are blue, but some huskies have a brown and blue eye or just brown. Here is a picture of him when I brought him home the first night, this one is his true angry face.

Jun 27, 2008 05:26
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
Zoey,

We call him 熊猫 because when he was younger he would eat everything in sight and everything on the top shelf which made him real plump at one time. He also had a much darker shadow around his eyes so we thought he looked much like a 熊猫 so it stuck.

I have two dogs, I would have 10 dogs if my mom didn't own the house I live in. She doesn't like dogs very much. When the time comes that my parents overreaching influence on me wears off (Job, Home, Car is all related to them somehow) and they let me do what I want, I am going to have a pack of huskies all black and white, blue eyes, all males so that I can go sledding in Tahoe.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese learning, and is there anybody could teach me English! ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code