Menu
Expat in Xian
Jun 14, 2008 01:21
guest03163 Hi, i'm new to this forum. I'm a 40 year old English teacher, teaching at the local Science and Technology University. I have lots of great younger friends but would really like to meet a few people nearer to my own age. I'm very happy here and love China. The local people here treat me very well and so life here is great fun! Is there anyone out there? Please drop me a line.
Jul 1, 2008 00:00
  • CONNY129
Hello~~ welcome to Xi'an.
Summer vocation is coming, what's your travel plan?
If you are free during Jul. and Aug. and have interest to teach English, please contact me ^_^
Jul 21, 2008 02:35
GUEST21730 Hi,

Yeah, the students and teachers are getting younger and younger. I would like to work in Xian. I'm an experienced teacher in China. Thanks.
Aug 25, 2008 17:54
GUEST43224 Hello expats-My name is Jacqueline and I'm planning a move to Xi'an from Michigan in October. Would love to get all the input I can and hope to meet those of you I can when I get there. Feel free to give any suggestions. THANKS- Jac
Aug 28, 2008 13:22
GUEST26185 Hi Jacqueline! You know what, Xi'an is my hometown and I spent 3 years in Michigan!
I will be in Xi'an from September to December. Please feel free to contact me. (My English needs practice anyway LOL)

mengyl97 at yahoo dot com dot cn

Post a Reply to: Expat in Xian
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code