Menu
Personal tour guide&Shopping assistant&Business Interpreter in China
Jun 14, 2008 22:25
  • FISH0616
My name is Flora, a professional travel consultant,tour guide and interpreter in China,based in Shanghai. I have nice character, enthusiastic, honesty, young, 4-year experienced and speak great English.

My guests include The Chief Technical Officer of Microsoft Corp., the general manager of Photonynamics, famous physicist- Fred Kavli, CEO of Deloitte,Global CEO of Porsche,WTO High Officials and so on. They appreciated my service very much.I also have the experience of guiding the large groups.
As a local guide,I am very familiar with shanghai,suzhou,hangzhou and all the water towns in this area and so on.As a national tour guide,I guided the tours to beijing,inner mongolia,hongkong,thailand and so on.As a interpreter,I visit many factories and exhibitions with guests,and help them to know the business environment in shanghai and do the professional interpreter for them,help guests with business sourcing and negotiation!

Service Includes:
1.Design the specilized tour and best route according to ur interests and requests
2.Arrange the well trained & experienced tour guide and interpreter for u, Just like ur local friend,no sales pitches or hidden agendas.
3.Airport pick-up service,Car rentals,Air-tickets booking 4.Hotel,restraunt,massage center&spa recommendation and booking.
5.Business sourcing,business negotiation,professional interpreter and business assistant.

Pls Contact:Flora Lin
MSN:hotmail.com|linyingjune
Email:gmail.com|bestchinatrip
Mobile:0086-13671611595

Post a Reply to: Personal tour guide&Shopping assistant&Business Interpreter in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code