Menu
How do you memorize Chinese characters?
Dec 27, 2008 19:27
GUESTSUNWING Hi, everybody,

We have designed an free online game for memorize Chinese :)
http://dreamlight.lunarpages.com/learnchinese/
Jan 31, 2010 09:49
GUEST19225 Just write down the words you want to memorize, then set a goal to memorize a certain number of characters a day, depending on how many characters you want to memorize. Then, everyday, copy each word ten times, saying the strokes to yourself. On the second day, repeat the first day's characters twice, and on the third day repeat the first and second day's characters twice. This way you will learn new characters as well as review the old ones.
Jan 31, 2010 20:27
  • LADYMAMA
My major is Chinese language,I'd like to tell you.if anybody want to improve your Chinese,such as memoring characters,maybe I can help you.my skype name is:ladymama.or email:hotmail.com|ranran411
Sep 9, 2010 17:54
GUEST14190 There is a good book by Tuttle called "Larning Chinese Characters" which uses creative stories to help you remember the characters and their root meaning. It is a really good book for laying down a foundation.
Sep 29, 2010 12:44
GUESTCNLEARNER I've been using an iPhone/iPad app called iLearn Chinese Characters recently and this has totally changed my view of Chinese characters. I've been toiling in memorizing the characters but now I can remember them more efficiently, at least for those introduced in this app and those not but related to the ones in the app. Just give you an example, the rather complicated character for love (ai4), is actually a picture of two hands holding a heart. The app also demonstrates the character writing in correct stroke order, which you can follow in the practice screen. It's link is http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i-learn-chinese-read-write/id389073069?mt=8.
Mar 16, 2011 09:01
GUEST31228 I HAVE SOME GOOD IDEAS AND COLLECTION OF MEMORIZE CHINESE BUT I DONOT KNOW THAT HOW I CAN SEND OTHERS.............BECAUSE I DONOT KNOW HOW TO USE COMPUTER................THIS IS MY ID.......YAHOO.COM|TAI.CHUANDAO
Jan 7, 2012 18:36
GUESTCHILEK You all would know that learning a chn character should begin from the ancient chinese; there is an exe file on the internet I dont know where but I know that it exists...learning chinese easily.exe or stg like that. It shows that where all the characters came from including its ancient too...
Secondly, if you cannot find it. You can research from the web about "the most common characters of chinese" and you can write each character 25 times... (I know its hard but Ive learned it like this...) with making some similarities for example; zhe 着 (plan) is like kan 看 (to see); (zhe has horns but kan doesnt), or guan (close) 关 is like tian (day) 天 (same in here with the horns) ! And so on, the similarities makes me remember the characters I dont remember via the characters Ive already recognized... :)

There is a free exe link;

http://www.download25.com/install/learn-chinese-2006.html

best studies... :))
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How do you memorize Chinese characters?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code