Menu
who can handle this problem please write back
Jun 16, 2008 08:04
  • RASHID
Hello every one,

i was on my way to china through Qatar air lines so the connection of my flight got to be in Qatar so i arrived at 9:30 pm and 1:30 a.m is my flight time exactly so when we are following the procedures of leaving a chinese gurl who workds at the air port and she is the one who check the passport advised me not to be onboard thats becauase my second name been typed wrong it begins wiht the letter "A" and its been type in visa with "H" she said to me that if i go to china i will be back with the next flight thats really bad so i prefer to use my flight back to sudan rather than going to shanhai airport and never give me entry visa so i got back home last night and i lost a round 700$ for nothing just from Qatar airport to sudan airport..................what i would like to know ...does the chinese embassy going to pay for this or who supose to pay because this is thier mistake not me?
please write back
Jun 17, 2008 00:47
  • APAULT
Sorry Rashid, but It was your mistake. You should have checked the visa before you set off.
Jun 17, 2008 04:58
GUEST44206 I agree with APAULT. It's your fault. You have to check everything when you are applying for a visa and when you actually get it. If it's wrong then you have to bring it to their attention at that time not when you're at the airport.
Jun 19, 2008 06:41
  • RASHID
Hello guys,

well...........what makes me completly a mazed is that ......chinese embassy made such mistake and we consider china is number one in the entire world ..........................am really disappointed............................better off i say nothing
Jun 26, 2008 12:24
  • BARONTWANGLE
If you didn't notice that your name was spelt incorrectly on your visa, then it is your fault. Most embassies have a notice asking people to check all details are correct at the time of collection. I sympathise with you, but you can't be disappointed with anyone other than yourself. Mistakes happen all the time, so the ultimate responsibility to check things are correct lies with you.
Post a Reply to: who can handle this problem please write back
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code