Menu
Guide needed in Guangzhou or ShenZhen for furniture hunting
Jun 18, 2008 11:08
  • MAROWONG
Hi

We will arriving either in Shezhen or Guangzhou in Aug.
Our main purpose is to buy household furnitures to be send back to Malaysia.
We need a local guide to show places that offer cheapest and quality furnitures.
Please message me with details if you are interested.
We speak Mandarin.

Regards
Chee

Jun 18, 2008 20:20
GUEST84084 Based in Shenzhen, China, we provide professional interpretation and guide services to foreigners. Our interpreters/translators and guides are fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin). We have extensive knowledge and experience in different industries including electronics, appliance, molding, furniture, transportation, trading, finance, real estate etc.
We are available to travel around China, and familiar with cities in South of China such as Shenzhen, Dongguan, Guangzhou, Zhuhai, Zhongshan and Huizhou.

For more information, please visit our website http://www.shenzhenhelper.com
Cathy
Cell phone:+86 138 2650 4033
Email: 126.com|shenzhenhelper
gmail.com|shenzhenhelper
Jun 19, 2008 08:42
GUEST22311 Hello
This is Sharon, I am a woman who is gentle, kind, easy-going, open-minded, responsible, sincere, lovely, sweet and easy to get along with. I am in Guangzhou and work for an import and export trading company for over 10 years, I can speak fluent English, Cantonese, Mandarine, , I can help you in: Sourcing & Visiting Factories / Suppliers; Exhibitions / Trade Shows ; Business Meeting / Negotiations ; Market Research ; Help Client Set up Office ; Business Companion ; Secretary Service ; Personal Tour Guide ; Show Local Culture/ Food /Shopping/ Entertainment, also can help with transport, hotel, site seeing and any other arrangements that you require.
Please contact me:
mobile phone: 13682231320 email: hotmail.com|zxh_sd
Jun 24, 2008 01:05
  • TOMSPEAKING
furnitures made of red wood . are you interested in ?
Jun 26, 2008 09:35
  • SHARONCHINA
what kind of furniture you need? are you interesting in glass furniture? the factory is in Guangzhou. If you are interested please contact 126.com|rainbow3456, Ms Zhao
Jul 5, 2008 23:17
GUESTDAVID Dear Marowong, I am a professional Market guide in Guangzhou. I have long experiences in different kind of market including furniture. My website is http://www.guangzhouwholesalemarket.com if you have interest please send me an email: hotmail.com|guangzhouexpert
Jul 16, 2008 01:28
  • TZBT
Dear Maro, I am a freelance intepreter and guide in Guangzhou. Most of my clients run furniture business and I am quite familiar with the furniture factories in Guangdong. There are several important furniture show each year in March in Shenzhen,Guangzhou and Dongguan. You can find what ever you want. Usually if you need some cheap furniture, you should go to Long Jiang Town of Shunde City, which is 1 hour and a half away from guangzhou. Long jiang Town is the production center of all kinds of furniture and Le Chong town, which is 20 minutes away from Longjiang Town, is the display center for all kinds of furniture and related products, most factories have their showroom there. I have 10 years experience in interpretation and translation, I also keep my National Tour Guide Certificate , so I don't need to pay for any entrance fee when I visit the sightseeing across China.

I can speak English, Spanish and Italian. You can reach me by skype: gztzbt. or 126.com|freelancetranlator

Lucia
Jul 26, 2008 00:41
GUEST49206 I will work hard for your success.

I stand for you
My eyes are your eyes ,
For I will only search for things which you want to look at;
My mouth is your mouth,
For I speak only words which you want to express;
My legs are your legs,
For I am runnig 24 hours a day only for your business.
Do you konw what I am now?
I am your business interpreter and sourcing agent.
Experienced and efficient,
Most importantly ,
Honest!

Welcome to GuangZhou,Welcome to China!
Contacts:Mr.John
Email: yahoo.com|jifeng60
Cell phone:+86-13924179392
Jul 26, 2008 01:13
GUESTMARIN Hi everyone. My name is Ray, from Utica, NY. I will be visiting Poland soon, and I am hoping to meet my Polish relatives. I also hope some people from here may help me in contacting my relatives before my visit. Thanks and looking forward to meeting some great people on here!
Jul 27, 2008 00:05
  • APAULT
When you arrive in Poland please send me a message. If I have some free time I will hop on the trans siberian express and visit you. I am sure we might be related as I think my ancestors came from Scandanavia.

Byy the way, are you flying direct via the moon or will you take a short detour via MIT where I hear they have excellent summer classes on world geography?
Aug 4, 2008 03:29
  • APAULT
Furniture hunting? Maybe you should contact Griz, I believe he is quite an expert on hunting. Do you use a shotgun or a 22 rifle? Isn't it a bit unsporting? I would have thought furniture is a bit slow moving and a bit to easy to hit. Maybe that's why I have never seen and furniture roaming the streets of Guangzhou, they are now near extinction. What do you do with them after you shoot them, don't the shotgun pellet holes look like woodworm and reduce the value? I suppose you could mount them on the wall, but I have often wondered about the weird old Englismen who mount stuffed animals on the wall!!!! Personaly I prefer to mount something else, but I won't go into that just now :)
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guide needed in Guangzhou or ShenZhen for furniture hunting
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code