Menu
Guide needed in Guangzhou or ShenZhen for furniture hunting
Jan 31, 2010 20:25
  • SHIRLEYZHANG
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTSAMUEL

I plan to go to Guangzhou in March and want to visit wholesale markets for clothing,Can anyone help me as my guide,She or He must speak Indonesian if not at least English.Those who have ineterest please inform me your fee per day .Thanks

you can contact with me,i speak english.and i'm in guang zhou.
Feb 16, 2010 04:10
GUESTSAM Hi, I am Sam from Indonesia.I plan to go to Guangzhou.I need a guide who can take me to Clothing factories and whole sale markets in Guangzhou or nearby towns.
Anyone who are available please inform me at cbn.net.id|samsetia1
Jul 12, 2010 14:48
  • JOHN111
Spacify offers sparkling contemporary dining table, contemporary dining chairs, upholstered dining chairs, Italian leather dining chairs, contemporary dining furniture and contemporary dining tables.
http://www.spacify.com/contemporary-dining.htm
Feb 24, 2011 07:49
  • IVYSKY
Buy Furniture,you should come lecong and longjiang in Shunde foshan.

Here are many furniture factories and a big furniture market(5KM furniture street).you can buy all kinds of furniture here;office furniture,home furniture,hotel furniture.the furniture is good price and good quality.

This is ivy from foshan.I can help you purchase furniture.My service is:Sourcing assistant,translation, follow order,export agent,shipping,trucking,collection goods,loading container,customs clearance.

any question please feel free to contact me: hotmail.com|ivyskychina
Jul 12, 2011 00:38
GUESTBIRD Hello,Chee.
This is Bird from Shenzhen, China. I was a furniture sourcing in Korea company but i quited now. I have a plan to visit some furniture factories in China. I can be a guide for you for free if you are in charge of my travel fees.
contact me: hotmail.com|birdinterpark

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAROWONG View Post

Hi

We will arriving either in Shezhen or Guangzhou in Aug.
Our main purpose is to buy household furnitures to be send back to Malaysia.
We need a local guide to show places that offer cheapest and quality furnitures.
Please message me with details if you are interested.
We speak Manda...
Jul 17, 2011 20:12
GUEST91209 Hey,

This is Shelly from Guangzhou, China.

I'm working as sourcing agent and translator here.

Shelly

Email: gmail.com|fashionlegend2009
MSN: hotmail.com|shellylee807
Aug 21, 2011 21:54
GUEST78141 Hi.I am Erin,an Experienced freelance interpreter in Gunagzhou.Pls feel free to contact with me:

Mobile No : +86 13073063406(welcome to give us a call or send a text any time)

Email : hotmail.com|Travel-in-gz.Erin

Oct 10, 2011 01:58
GUEST21107 Hi there, this is Janet Luo, a local Chinese girl living in Guangzhou.I worked as oversea sales for two years after my graduation from university, then four years customer service and production planning in a multinational company. Now I work as an independent business interpreter and sourcing agent in Guangzhou, as well as the cities around. I am familiar with building material, window and door hardware, small furniture like ottoman, metal wall art decorations, Jade wholesales market, I will help your business more easily on:
1) Interpreter & translator in Guangzhou, or trip to other cities;
2) Guide to the wholesale markets and manufactories and negotiate good prices with suppliers;
3) Orders follow up, inspection, shipment arrangements, handling export procedure, make and post shipment documents to buyers;
4) Source new products and suppliers
For more information, please contact by my mail: gmail.com|janet.yunfeng
Oct 16, 2011 22:55
  • LONETOMS6
Long jiang Town is the production center of all kinds of furniture and Le Chong town, which is 20 minutes away from Longjiang Town, is the display center for all kinds of furniture and related products, most factories have their showroom there. I have 10 years experience in
Oct 18, 2011 00:36
GUESTMARICEL hi, can somebody help me ! im in a very difficult situation. i ordered 300 chairs in china, and after paying in full, the manufacturer told me that i still have to pay for more. Can somebody please help me here?
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guide needed in Guangzhou or ShenZhen for furniture hunting
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code