Menu
help! dont know where to go!
Feb 2, 2005 22:58
  • SMILEYKHALI
Hello!people please help!
Im 19 my parents are sending me to study chinese!last semester i spend with my ex boyfriend in Dalian. Just before winter vaccation we broke up!few days ago i met a different guy, now he is asking me to go with him to Taiyuan. For me i dont know where to go and it isnt a very big problem to go with him. Just want to stay some where nice and have fun! I looked for days to find some info about Taiyuan but couldn't find what i needed. please give advise!
need to see some photos af the city,living costs, social life, fun things to do, school info and weather.just anything! should i go with my nex boyfriend whom i didnt get to know that much? what will happen?
Feb 3, 2005 16:10
  • ANTHEA
Taiyuan is somewhat an industry city, no much scenic places to visit. And the weather there is rather cold in winter, while considering you are now in Dalian, I presume you can bear the coldness in Taiyuan.

The living costs in Taiyuan is one of the lowest among the capital cities in China, camparing with Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and others.

^_^hope can be of a little help
Feb 16, 2005 02:02
  • FIDLA
You're in one of the nicest cities in China (Dalian). Why would you want to leave? Especially to go to an industrial city like Taiyuan...
Post a Reply to: help! dont know where to go!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code