Menu
Would like to stay at Jiayu Hotel
Jun 20, 2008 08:06
  • LINDAL
I am thinking of staying at Jiayu Hotel (Lingling Lu). Have few questions that I wish someone could help answer.
1) Any review on this hotel?
2) Would like to know how far is this hotel to metro station.
3) Is there any good shopping area (cheap/middle range) around there?
4) How much would a taxi ride cost (estimate) from this hotel to Shanghai south railway station.

Thanks.
lindal
Jun 20, 2008 08:12
  • LINDAL
Jiayu Hotel is in Lingling Lu, Shanghai.
Jul 13, 2008 19:59
  • ELLYSE
1) Try looking on TripAdvisor: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g308272-d598239-Reviews-Jia_Yu_Hotel-Shanghai_Shanghai.html
2) Sounds like it shouldn't be any more than 5-10 mins walk from the metro.
3) Not in my opinion.
4) Take the metro instead. Taxi would cost perhaps 30-45 RMB depending on traffic conditions.
Jul 22, 2008 09:31
  • LINDAL
Thanks Ellyse for your info. Since shopping is not really good in this area, then will have to search for another one. What would you recommend? My budget is around 300-400 RMB for a double room, near metro station and not too far from shanghai south railway coz i have an early train to catch upon checking out.

Does anyone know the closing time of xianyang market (if i'm not wrong) at Shanghai science & technology museum?

Thanks.
Jul 22, 2008 10:21
  • ELLYSE
It used to be called the Xiangyang Lu market in its old location, now no longer. Just refer to its location will be good enough.
How early are you catching the train? How many of you are there? When are you staying here?
Would be faster if you could email me directly at yahoo.com|ellyse99 -- please put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username (eg LindaL) in the subject line, thanks.
Post a Reply to: Would like to stay at Jiayu Hotel
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code