Menu
Your Xiamen, Quanzhou guide and interpreter
Jun 20, 2008 20:50
Voting is valid from Jun 20, 2008 20:50 to Jul 20, 2008 20:50 .
Multiple Vote
  1. 0 vote(s)
  2. 1 vote(s)
  3. 1 vote(s)
  4. This vote is invalid now.
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Pls contact me (86-(0)595-222-33-653, yahoo.cn|sandy25), if you need an interpreter or tour guide in Xiamen, Quanzhou, Shishi, Jinjiang or around. I just got the MA degree in English interpreting and translation from Xiamen University and I have pleasant personality. Besides, I have over 3 years' experience in business interpreting, and 8 years’ experience in translation. I’m also very familiar with the sightseeing spots in and around Xiamen. I’m ready to help you to design a most comfortable and enjoyable stay in China.
Jun 21, 2008 22:30
  • SYNGEZHAN
Hi, I am Synge Zhan (+86-13110722151 ; yahoo.com.cn|Synge1983)

I work as a freelance interpreter/translator based in Fujian and Chongqing, China. I'm qualified for business negotiations, interpreting, translating documents. I know how to arrange your travel and accommodations. Currently I providethe following services.

1.Business trips along the southeast coast of China, including Guangdong, Fujian, Zhejiang and Jiangsu Province. If you don’t have time to come to China, but want Chinese products, even in small quantities, or personalized, such as books, garments, decorative objects or small wares, I will do my best to help fulfill your business needs.

2.Consultant for incorporating your business and establishing your Chinese office.

Recent work

June 2008 Assisted clients from an England Newspaper, they visited Fuzhou City, Fujian Province, for their culture trip.

April-May 2008 Prepared the incorporation of a German Automation company,

March 2008 Sourced and prepared schedules for visiting Jewelry makers in Guangdong and Zhejiang provinces. I worked directly for an American wholesale jewelry distributor.

Jan 2008 Assisted client from the USA, and sourced LED light-bulb manufacturers in Fujian and Guangdong provinces.

Nov 2007 Worked for Taibei World Trade Center as an interpreter in the Hi-Tech Trade Fair in Shenzhen, Guangdong.

Oct 2007 Interpreted and assisted American client at the Canton fair.

Oct 2007 Accompanied client from Iran Solar power Company to Zhangzhou, Fujian, to negotiate with a local solar panel manufacturer.

Jul-Aug 2007 Accompanied client from Canada Radioscape Co. to visit many plastic molding companies in Zhejiang and Fujian provinces. This involved negotiation, interpreting, and explaining the concept of the project to engineers and managers.

Jun 2007 Assisted US clients from Calsolar Company, negotiated with many factories around Quanzhou City, Fujian Province for their solar product needs.
Jul 10, 2009 04:28
GUESTTHAKHY I am a business man from Sri Lanka I need guide n interpreter in quanzhou
an Xiamen.please let me havew the detail.

Best Regard
Thakhy
Email add,yahoo.com|mthakhy
Jul 10, 2009 04:35
GUESTTHAKHY
Quote:

Originally Posted by DONGDONGCINDY View Post

Pls contact me (86-(0)595-222-33-653, yahoo.cn|sandy25), if you need an interpreter or tour guide in Xiamen, Quanzhou, Shishi, Jinjiang or around. I just got the MA degree in English interpreting and translation from Xiamen University and I have pleasant personality. Besides, I have over 3 years' experience in business interpreting, and 8 years’ e...

my email add, yahoo.com|mthakhy
name Thakhy mobile no.0094774840472
Oct 23, 2009 04:09
GUEST14670 Hey there, I am a university student, major in English.
I used to work for an English training center as a part time oral English teacher for 1 year and I taught Chinese for Thai teenagers.

I've been doing the tour guide and interpreting job for 1 year.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need my help.

Email: gmail.com|lindan4321
Post a Reply to: Your Xiamen, Quanzhou guide and interpreter
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code