Menu
Looking for Chinese friend in Shanghai
Jun 21, 2008 08:12
  • JAAAA
My name is Ja from Thailand.
I'm going to study at Shanghai Jiaotong in August.
And I want to have Chinese friend who can teach me a Chinese and take me to an interesting place.

I can speak English well , if you're in Shanghai and need a foreign friend.
You're welcome!!!
Jun 21, 2008 12:18
GUEST15136 Comming to YIWU on a business trip from the 10th of july 2008 to 18th of july 2008. Looking for a companion to be with me for this trip who can speak english

let me the Charges for the services that u provide.

Please reply as soon as possible on yahoo.co.in|dtanejaa
Aug 7, 2008 22:35
GUEST71342 Hi guy, This is a Chinese young guy living in Shanghai, Like to make friends.
I like sports, muscle building, wish u the same.

pls contact by :
sina.com|zhangjiabin2002_
Aug 27, 2008 05:26
GUEST18337 my msn is:hotmail.com|terrt-funny ...i am a chinese.
Dec 22, 2008 08:24
GUEST57251 I live in Shanghai ,and anbody from other countries wants to have a gudience or friend you can sent me the E-mail : msn.com|xiaodaokangjian
Apr 8, 2009 10:42
GUESTKARA I am a girl at Shanghai university. I'm a postgraduate.My major is Tourism.I'd like to be your friends,if this massege is still value.
My email dress is 163.com|bianwenkuk Tel.15800312082
Apr 14, 2009 20:21
  • ICYMUCHA
Jiaotong?! which campus? I go to Jiaotong-xujiahui every workday...for lunch~ :P
Apr 20, 2009 10:49
  • RELENAHEERO
please i want to know a Chinese friend to help me in translating 火力 少年 王 or fire power young king Chinese TV show episodes cause i do not understand mandrine Lang
i will give he or she the episodes via email to translate it into English
my email is gmail.com|eman19101989
please i hope quick replay
May 13, 2009 06:32
GUEST10160 I am business man from Delhi. I need to know a Chinese female knwoing english , fun loving open minded to work with me in my business. If she has own place much better, Long term benefits await her..
I need her help in Importing many items into India.

Thanks
Kamal

May 14, 2009 01:49
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST10160

I am business man from Delhi. I need to know a Chinese female knwoing english , fun loving open minded to work with me in my business. If she has own place much better, Long term benefits await her..
I need her help in Importing many items into India.

Thanks
Kamal

I am experienced China business interpreter , translator and tour guide ! Bachelor degree in business English and foreign trade. Good command of English in listening .speaking .writhing and translating ,So I'd like to find some other working chance to make full use of my time and work more. I would like help your trip and your business in china , my service is as follows
Sourcing & Visiting Factories / Suppliers; Exhibitions / Trade Shows ; Business Meeting / Negotiations ; Market Research ; Help Client Set up Office ; Business Companion ; Secretary Service ; Personal Tour Guide ; Show Local Culture/ Food /Shooping/ Entertainment...
Feel free to contact to me :
my email:gmail.com|shanghai.littlestar
MSN:hotmail.com|shanghailittlestar
http://shanghai-translator-touguide.blogspot.com
My phone :+86 15800302159
May 14, 2009 02:50
GUEST61115 I am from india
I'm woriking in GZ.
And I want to have Chinese friend who can teach me a Chinese and take me to an interesting place.

I can speak English well , if you're in Gunagzhou and need a foreign friend.
You're welcome!!! my mail id is ymail.com|m_lingam
Page 1 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for Chinese friend in Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code