Menu
I seek Container forwarding agents in China
Jun 22, 2008 04:42
  • GANDHIALKA
We are a furniture company here In India, and we are looking forward to have big business development with Chinese furniture manufacturers, and place orders with them, and purchase them in bulk quantities.

Now I wish to know if I place an order to a manufacturing unit almost a 20 ft or a 40ft container, then how can I manage ot get that container from shenzhen(China) to NhavaSheva(Mumbai port) here in India. Mostly the manufacturing parties are in Foshan City, Shunde district.

Can anybody guide me regarding the companies doing buisness in Container forwarding, customs clearance in China and India.

Looking forward with a favourable reply,

ALKA GANDHI.
Jun 23, 2008 01:12
GUESTHUBERT MA Dear Alka Gandhi,

I'm Hubert from KWE, KWE is a leading logistics service provider, we have branches in India,
anything need my assistance, pls contact me:

Email:ao.kwe.com|hubert.ma
MSN:hotmail.com|kweszx085
Tel:+86-755-83598777 ext.509
Jun 25, 2008 22:24
GUEST03164 Do you also have branch In Indonesia also ? I might also need forwarder agent and I'll be in China from June 27 till July 15, please respond to yahoo.com|badagxxl, thanks
Jul 20, 2008 05:50
GUESTSKY Hi,I’m sky from Guangdong H&T InT'l Transportation LTD, locate in Shunde/Guangdong the Kingdom of home appliances,We hold the NOVCC license and we are the forwarder of Galanz and Midea Home appliances group, so we have the ability to provide services for import&export customs clearance and logistics for u

Sky
H&T INT’L TRANSPORTATION LTD.SHUNDE BRANCH
Direct line: 0086- 1390-2566090
Fax:0086-0757-28371180
E-mail: gmail.com|sky1668
MSN: hotmail.com|shipping-chinese
Address:Room 303,Hongjian Bldg Fengxiang South Road,Ronggui Shunde,Guangdong,P.R.China

Jul 29, 2008 22:11
GUEST19162 Hi there,

We're an international trading service company providing professional logistics service with FREE product sourcing service. Besides logistics service, our company also help more than 1000 Chinese manufacturers do international marketing; thus, we can help our logistics customers to contact high quality suppliers. Our HQ is located in GuangZhou, which is very close to Foshan (my homedown), I'm sure we can be your best partner in China.

Please feel free to contact me on msn(or email): gmail.com|minyi.ouyang

Cheers,
Aug 7, 2008 10:18
GUEST66011 We are a furniture company here In India, and we are looking forward to have big business development with Chinese furniture manufacturers, and place orders with them, and purchase them in bulk quantities.

Now I wish to know if I place an order to a manufacturing unit almost a 20 ft or a 40ft container, then how can I manage ot get that container from shenzhen(China) to kolkata port(west bengal ) here in India. Mostly the manufacturing parties are in Foshan City, Shunde district.

Can anybody guide me regarding the companies doing buisness in Container forwarding, customs clearance, product sourcing service etc for us in China .
Looking forward with a favourable reply,

SOMNATH GHATAK
E-MAIL ADD: vsnl.net|somnathghatak
Kolkata,West Bengal, India
Aug 27, 2008 21:54
  • CTSONG
Hi, I'm song from Singapore , I'm currently station in china Guangzhou. My company is a professional provider of integrated trading and logistics services of shipping and air transport. Since the establishment, with the excellent management, KS has been expanding in a very high rate and keep the trading and forwarder service develop in a good balance. Our main services include:

-Airport Picking up and Dropping off / Booking Discount Hotel / Renting Car
-Interpretation / Translation/ Meeting Arrangement / Business Negotiation
-Customized Market Research / Tailor-made Business Plan
-Information Consultant / Sourcing New Product or Supplier
-Purchasing and Payment on Behalf
-Cargo Packing and Inspection / Custom declaration
-Container Loading / Consolidation / Warehousing
-Air and Sea Cargo / LCL and FCL shipping / Door to Door Service

You can drop me a mail if your are interested in our service at ksgz.com|song
Oct 27, 2008 02:26
GUESTAARON Dear ALKA GANDHI.

I am Aaron, who is from Shenzhen Taizhou Industrial Development Co.,Ltd.,which is a "Class A" International freight Forwarding Co. (NVOCC: MOC-NV03767) approved by Ministry of Transport of P.R.China. located in Shenzhen, China 1996, registered capital about USD1.76 million.

Sincerely, 

Aaron Lin

Overseas customer service

Shenzhen Taizhou Industrial Development Co., Ltd.

Tel: +86-755-82789968-306

Fax: +86-755-82789991

E-mail: sztaizhou.com|cs hotmail.com|Sayhi0307

MSN: hotmail.com|sayhi0307 Skype: sayhi0307

Add: Rm3605-8, Landmark, No.4028 Jintian Road,Futian District,Shenzhen,China.ZIP Code: 518035

Dec 10, 2008 16:51
GUEST32138 Hi

My name is Gaurav Sethi and i want to get some garments,shoes,handbags,etc to India from China. I need agents in India who can help me getting these from China. Please contact me my email address is yahoo.co.in|amazinggaurav84
Dec 16, 2008 01:57
GUEST32226 Hello,

My name is Alice, in Shenzhen, anything need about consuming electronical products, such as cell phone, GPS, tracker and car accesories, feel free to contact me. I am a good guide for u .

My MSN: hotmail.com|eva-cai
Jan 7, 2009 03:40
GUESTHUBERT We have branches all over the world, anyone need help pls contact me.

Email:ao.kwe.com|hubert.ma
MSN:hotmail.com|kweszx085
Tel:+86-755-83598777 ext.509
Page 1 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I seek Container forwarding agents in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code