Menu
I seek Container forwarding agents in China
Jun 23, 2009 03:46
GUESTKELVIN ... Dear, Gold Buyer
Thank you all for your nice conversation, I can see here on line there are many people trying to figure out a Good Seller although is nice, but buyer who are been scam should be ashram of them self because Gold business is legally done here in Ghana and only under PMMC, but when they come here want to carry these Gold out with a permit
from Geological Survey, Well I think to be very stupid for the second time can kill you so be careful,

Actually am a broker to a company here in Ghana who need a buyer that is capable of buying bullion Gold dust with contract sign for xxxx yrs and the procedure are very simple. We all know PMMC does not mine Gold but buyer from small scale suppliers here in Ghana and for this reason know buyer would like their funds tied up there , our own case company should pay their funds to PMMC account and make our company the beneficiary in this case PMMC will stint as the middle partner with you and our company here in Ghana , upon PMMC call to inform us that the funds are been paid we shall then l begin the supply as soon as possible , please for more information you can send me email on gmail.com|kevingolddust I will be waiting your respond as you go through me email , be rest assure is not legal but legitimate Thank Number: +233-24-0481235
Jun 24, 2009 01:41
GUEST67238 We are shipping agent in QINGDAO ,We could handle cargo from China to world wide ,and if you need we could help you to complete the purchase order well.

If you are interesting in our company ,pls ctc with me yahoo.com.cn|ruhr1314 for further discussion.
Jul 1, 2009 01:43
GUESTTUSHAR i need a agent to bring my material nut bolt from yiwu to mumbai
Jul 15, 2009 06:52
  • ASUNNY
My name is DAVID SUN.We are shipping agent in Shenzhen/Guangzhou,also have suboffice or cooperation partner in other Chinese seaport. We could handle all the cargo from China to world wide ,and if you need we could help you to complete the purchase order well.

If you are interesting in our company ,pls ctc with me hotmail.com|szintlfreight for further discussion.
Jul 16, 2009 03:57
GUEST44191 Hello,
This is Janice, I've been in the international import and export business area for more than 6 years. I have abundant knowledge of proudct sourcing and shipping.

The best vessel to ship your furniture from SZ to India is PIL. It will take around 15 days from SZ port to NHVA SHEVA port or CALCUTTA port. The sea freight for one 20'feet container is USD 780 ( price is valid within this month only July -16,2009 ). The inland handling charge in China is totally USD 185 ( without inland haulage fee from factory to shenzhen port because I dont know the exact distance), then you will have the export licence for custom declaration in china, CO, certificate of fumigate for export and import. As for import, you need to have an indian broker to help you do the custom clearance. I think I have some cooperated shipping brokers having branches in oversea countries maybe there is some in India as well. If you need to know the import charges, please let me know the product HS code in your country.

Any inquiry feel free to contact at gmail.com|janicecn Hope could be some help.

Janice
Jul 16, 2009 22:08
GUEST96554 I am simon from Mitrans Shipping Agency..

We are one of leading companies who do Soc business very well.

We can move 600 containers per month from China to Southeast Asia and India.

We can handle COC & SOC shipment from China to India with very competitive rate both on FOB & CIF terms.

If you have any inquiry from China to India please kindly send mail to me, i am sure we will provide good service and good rate for you.

Hope our Mitrans can become one of your agents/partners of your good group in China.

By the way if you have empty SOC containers in Shanghai we can move it form Shanghai to India for you!

Simon

Oversea Department

Mitrans Shipping Agency

23 Floor,No.969,Gutai Beach
Building,Sha.P.R.C.
Post Code : 200011

Tell: 0086 21 6335 5032
Fax: 0086 21 6335 5026/5677
Mobile:0086 15921090017

Jul 16, 2009 22:12
GUEST96554 we can handle this shipment for you
Jul 21, 2009 01:59
GUEST17549 Hey Buddy,

This is Jay here in Guangzhou, China doing Shipping and Customs declaration, please check belows about what I can do for you:

1. Shipping goods by SEA, AIR, EXPRESS start from any ports of China to the WORLD.

2. Trucking and Customs Declaration in Guangzhou and Shenzhen.

3. Personally guide for foreigh friends: Translation. Booking air tickets and hotel.

4. E-business, purchase for foreigh clients, and go to the factory together.

REMEMBER:

CALL------ Jay 13450244456 020-85238129

MSN------- hotmail.com|jayzhou_2007

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon~~!

HAVE @ NICE DAY~!
Jul 22, 2009 11:57
GUEST21216 Hi ,

My name is Devender Gupta I have a requirement of PVC soft sheeting can anybody tell me the suppliers of the same
and how can I import it to India?Please contact me on my email address live.in|gti1
Aug 23, 2009 05:59
GUESTSREENIVAS Dear sir,
iam sreenivas from Agnee Acquaintance .
we are logistics providers.
we have clients exporting products in india and abroad.
we need container forwarders to deliver goods through all over the globe.
so,please can you give me the details of the companies we shall contact.
thank you,
sreenivas.A
M.D
Agnee Acquaintance.
India.
e-mail:yahoo.in|sreenivas_agni
Page 3 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I seek Container forwarding agents in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code