Menu
I seek Container forwarding agents in China
May 18, 2010 00:11
GUEST79116 Hi I am David from India. We have identified some suppliers for electronic items for own use. We would like to meet an agent in India who can procure the items from China in Shenzen, Xiamen city etc. This will include inspection from the vendors identified, payment and shipment. Pl let me know how you would like to work with us.
May 18, 2010 10:50
GUEST80177 hi i wanted sanitaryware products is there any one agent
May 27, 2010 10:58
GUESTIKON Hi, I am from Goa, India. I am looking to import vitrified floor tiles, ready finished doors, outdoor anti skid tiles and sanitaryware and bathroom fittings from china for a construction project. I would like to visit china to source these products and have them shipped into Goa India. I am looking for a company that handles a liason between me and the suppliers and also takes care of the shipping. Appropriate persons can mail me at live.com|iconconstructions
Jun 3, 2010 21:29
GUEST24353 Dear Madam or Sir,

Your name and address have been recommended to us by the A-Z group. ITL Supply Chain (International Shipping & Logistics providers and Trading buyers) and we would like to take this liberty to introduce our logistics part to you, hope we could have opportunity to work with your kind company and you. If you have some air or sea shipments or rate request from or to anywhere, pls don't hesitate to ask us any time and we would gladly to handle them.

ITLS is a registered standardized forwarding company established in the year 2000, which specialized in International Sea Freight and Air Freight. While ITLS focus on FLAT RACK CONTAINER, GERNERAL CARGO VESSE, and RO-RO VESSEL& Refrigerator from China to worldwide. In the past 10 years, ITL has trained up a team of professionals with experience and rich logistic knowledge, and has established a good code of conduct with carriers, including with PIL, APL, CMA, EVERGREEN, YANGMING, NORASIA, WANHAI, CSCL etc.
ITLS Vision & Commission: based on sincerity, customer first, beneficial win-win
Service Offered:
*International Special Equipment and Sea Freight
*International Air Freight, International Express Services;
*International buyer for Fireworks
*Import/Export Customs Clearance, commodity inspection, Legalization COO/INV;
*Warehousing, Inventory fulfillment & delivery, Container Segregating, Sorting;
In China we have a various warehouse networks, based on Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Ningbo, Yiwu, Qingdao, and Tianjin etc. Normally we can offer our customer two types of warehouse in mentioned districts. General warehouse and bonded warehouse. In warehouse, general trade goods, transit trade goods, foreign temporary left goods and export processing goods can all be stored. Warehousing is acting as a very important sector in our daily work. It connects upriver with downriver partners effectively. By adopting the best transportation mode and the lowest cost,we offer our customers incorporated collaboration distribution services including outsourcing agency, receiving goods, quality inspection, loading and unloading, handling, storage, and processing, repacking, delivery and so on.
ITL offer services covering all the basic ports in China ---Shenzhen, Shanghai, Ningbo, Qingdao, Tianjin, Xiamen, Foshan, etc. The services we guarantee have certainly got to be felt and experienced rather than expressed in words. And you will find ITL is RIGHT partner for your biz.
Your early reply will be highly appreciated!

Best Regards

Pollen Yang

ITL Supply Chain Management (Shenzhen) Co., LTD.
Room 7G,International Trade Building,NanHu Road
LuoHu District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Tel: 86-755-3399 2762 Fax: 86-755-3399 2783
Email: itlscn.com|pollen.yang
Web: www.itlscn.com
MSN:hotmail.com|pollen.yang
Leading supply chain service provider

Jun 10, 2010 07:29
GUESTVISHWA HI freinds,

This is vishwa, running a logistics company and doing both exports and imports, now seeing for a good reliable agent in china, also looking for a china based nvocc for handle thier imports in china, assuring a very attarctive incentive even for fcls also.

please do contact me gmail.com|vishwa.inblr
Jun 30, 2010 02:54
GUEST11844 [quote=GUESTIKON,397340]Hi, I am from Goa, India. I am looking to import vitrified floor tiles, ready finished doors, outdoor anti skid tiles and sanitaryware and bathroom fittings from china for a construction project. I would like to visit china to source these products and have them shipped into Goa India. I am looking for a company that handles a liason between me and the suppliers and also takes care of the shipping. Appropriate persons can mail me at live.com|iconconstructions
[/quote}Hi iam vijay from delex cargo india pvt ltd, located in 70 towns of india and can
handle total logistics. If you require our service, pls contact me in 09500059132
Jul 14, 2010 07:58
GUEST24278 Dear Sir/Madam,

Please tell me some agent in china who can guide me to bargain the price for roll up banner stands in china and also can can guide to bring them in India.

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay Singh
Jul 15, 2010 02:55
GUEST75122 hi every buddy I am vicky from India I need interpeter for china yiwu ,Iam coming on 1 st aug
if ny gud one is their who knows every thing about my sports products plz
mail me yahoo.com|vickyoberoi49
thanku
Jul 30, 2010 02:56
GUEST94205 We trade all kind of metal frame in india (ladies clutch purses/bags), we have nos. of order from Exporter in india, who will export complete ladies clutch purses/bages from india to abroad in different countries. We want to source from china, any one please guide me.
My contact id -- yahoo.co.in|kalyanihandicraft
Contact No. 011-29914214, 9810619297
Aug 3, 2010 09:51
GUEST18187 Dear Sir/Madam,

We can act as your agent in India, if you are interested to appoint agent in India please do let me know the details. Please mail me to hotmail.com|santhoshkumar56 or abexservices.com|import

Awaiting your reply

Regards
SANTHOSH
Page 6 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I seek Container forwarding agents in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code