Menu
help deaf marry ple
Jun 25, 2008 04:24
  • SUSIEG2008
(1)
hello dear friends
i am from chinese for guangdong girl,we is deaf Person... Because my bf is from UK ....This year February 28 day 7:3
0PM he is 1times from airplane GZ China
then 6pm i at GZ airplane Station counter wait he and looking see he ,the 7:30PM to 9PM he Passport and airport investigate about an hour ,my god and long time wait for very tired cool.We are in GZ airport success meet once ok.He said like my personality peaceful and he love me very much ,let me shy lol...I take him to arrive my city and take him to see my family,the my mum said like he is good man .we dont know where is marry,my bother and we go try find Register to get married a certificate, we about chat to 3hour ,i dont know why .......my mum said let he go UK find Lawyer will help he Application single certificate... He Already leave China for March 12th to UK. then may 28th he have take Application single certificate back china GZ 2times ,let me happy ,he said he love see me , he wish my Birthday happy in may 30th ,i am girl happy very much ,he is good man ,i said thank he .we go Consulate
Jun 25, 2008 04:43
  • MOSSIMO
God, what kind of "english" are you writing.
Jun 25, 2008 05:08
  • SUSIEG2008
1 he take Application single certificate
2 consulate chinese man said let we go find (Visa center)
3then may 30th we go (VISA center) find app to my VISA MARRY (visa center chinese woman said need he work Certificate ,home certifcate and ,Electricity charges cerfcate,bank certfcate, marry cerfcate . he said not have take the... and he god , dont know why why many Any a lot of friendly disorderly,we is so sad )
3 he have Stop over for a time for a month at GZ with my life and happy ..
4 we dont know why why app china marry ,long time very Headache....
5 june 20th i need with he come GZ Consulate find The personnel of the profession ,let wait 5min Woman in China profession personnel come meet we ...my BF and Woman in China profession personnel need know find (my bf single certificate and attestation)
6consulate chinese man why let we go Visa center, why lie ? woman in china profession personnel said sorry ,he is chinese man dont know about (my bf single certificate and attestation,we hate chinese man ... he is chinese man silly ...
7 Woman in China profession personnel said wait my bf when come gz... why why we is The headache is very tired and Change a place good disorderly....
8 my bf leave gz yesterday june 24th .. i will send he go UK,then he sms let me know ,he is cry only me ,love me ....
First and how here is my situation. I want to marry my UK BF but HE now living in UK and I AM in China. how ?
1. Will I be able to marry he while in China on a tourist visa?
2. After marriage why does it take 10 to 12 months from the time of filing for the visas (for I to go to the UK)? I would want my BF to be with me right away. ?
my bf is from uk,he have a take need a singles certificate - UK passport holder;
we cannot find anywhere in UK where we get one? Please help.
However, no-one (consulates, public offices etc) seem to know what kind of documents are required to have the marriage registered in China.
Can anyone help please? please bug let me know ,Hope this helps. and thank Sincerity help deaf girl
Jun 25, 2008 05:11
  • SUSIEG2008

MOSSIMO i am so sorry, that is Website not work, I just tried afresh just at writing is ok ... let you see the... smile to you
thank
Jun 25, 2008 12:57
  • LIONPOWER
SUSIEG2008,
I fully understand you as I have a long practical experience to talk with Chinese people who are not well in English. I appreciate that you have tried to explore your deaf mind sadness. Go ahead.

Your BF need a single certificate from his country.
Single certificate means, your BF did not married, or divorce & now single etc.

Here many UK member and they married in China. Hope they will help you soon.
Don't worried, be patient.
Jun 25, 2008 13:16
GUEST22742 Iam to marry a chinese citizen in july..iam from UK' I had to get a single person's Certificate' .....He has to go to his Towns register office of Births deaths marriges..there for a fee of 30 uk pounds.. a paper willbe made' it is a declaration Saying he is Single not married before..its then placed on a notice board ..there it stays 21 days) he then just goes and collects it..and then if wish can then go to the Comonwealth office in london' or use there website' and for a fee of under 60 uk pounds they will place a seal stamp it'..with the British comonwealth seal' as extra proof for the chinese enbassy' in china..you do not need a lawyer to write' anything'..all he then does is go with you to the chinese enbassy ..with his passport and the single persons certificate..and a few photos of you together'..^ ^
Jun 25, 2008 15:13
  • SUSIEG2008
LONPOWER
thank your email let me know ...yeah,my BF have take single certificate from his country now .
Single certificate means, my BF did not married, he is single man now .we don,t know why ...We haven't registered to get china married, it be a too later already and we don't know why all ...my BF date of passport isn't enough .June 20 day I will effort try to ask my BF with I certain go to the GZ consulate seek profession personnel The my BF has a single certificate and seek a lawyer to do an attestation,The profession personnel say his next time back to stay in the GZ for 21 days.We have no China to register matrimony certificate, wait hold all and my BF the next month will come back CHINA, consulate demand he stay 21 days are in GZ si (GZ consulate tThe certificate charge fill in is 860RMB +860RMB=pay 1720RMB)..hey Notice we take alone a certificate success...we take certificate to arrive at domestic affairs register to get married certificate about carry out for an hour is (china marry certificate 200 RMB) If we take matrimony certificate success to arrive a GZ visa center is application settle down a visa (8000RMB)....Are they wrong to carry out?How wrong?Teach me listen to ple...thank your Sincerity help deaf ,wish you happy day ,smile to you ...
Jun 25, 2008 21:10
  • SUSIEG2008
friends GUEST22742
Hey WOW my god ....Congratulate your July on want to get married, wish you happiness ,your get married to invite me eat , HAHA ...
Is your taking a person's certificate what things?Make me listen to clear ple.
Last time he have already taken a single a certificate.The GZ consulate China man is to tell a lie at May 30 day.June 20 day I with he spread the store near GZ consulate to see around in garden together profession reflection personnel(China woman) say his single certificate to bring back, profession personnel China the woman say it to my BF have take single certifcate right.June 20th China woman say my BF passport it's not enough, 24 th he have already leave China is (what way?)The china woman say a demand him next time come back to stay for 21 days...yeah ,you is good right... i need hold with your teach me how to listen to clear and let me know Please... i am ask you and your wife visa in England how long? when go UK?We are deaf very difficult, a lot of vexed.The sincerity thank your help a deaf person ,good MAN uk ...... smile .... i wish you happy get chinese girl ,i Good envy you really ....

Jun 26, 2008 21:11
GUEST25246 HI SUSIEG2008 Do you get married? i will introduction give you understanding my son okay.can i help you need application visa return to Vancouver and my son to get married and we take your arrival here. he is university graduation and he have work is a software supervisor is 9year . He have work is rich demand find new chinese wife, the others be very good, love parents, family happiness.my son is deaf and you same. my son is 30year old ,he is Alone do 6year now.him said he love china Woman .The chines other deaf person doesn't understand English, very difficultpeace place.Only you understand Write English here and very good ,how old are you know Study English?your photo is verySo many beautiful have a smile and i like your smile. i am move surprise.i'm from Vancouver is in the Business of the beijien life 10 year work is Now . Please let me hear very quick news. wish you happy a many days ... Cypress
Jun 27, 2008 00:19
  • SUSIEG2008
GUEST25246
hello i am not marry,wait very soon .. thank you ,i dont want you introduction send me know your son ,sorry ,2007year ago i already
get lover and i have a bf now ,i love he very much and he love me very much ,he is hold need me now .really I don't want let my bf worry me to seek a new man, my understanding he with hold only have my heart,my bf will effort don't want to break up with me, or No divorce, don't want to let bad family, keep me ,my bf like call say new wife is me i love my bf .i am feel your son to look to be unlike care a woman very importance, Husband and wife in Vancouver freedom kiss an other man, my dissimilarity idea their problem,sorry !!! smile
Jun 28, 2008 02:55
GUESTSRINIVAS hello! how are u doing? i hope that you are fine. how is ur health? iam srinivas from warangal. l live in india. yes, im deaf man. my friends. u want chat to me. ok good:)

thanking u,
srinivas
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: help deaf marry ple
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code