Menu
i need a Apartment in Beijing
Jun 26, 2008 02:28
guest29416 Dear all ,

I am coming to Beijing for Olympic for 8 days 6 th aug to 14 th aug

We are 2 persons & looking for 1 Beadroom apartment or small guest house or Room

Please send me mail along with charges per day in RMB

Ishwar

mail id : gmail.com|ishwar85
Jul 1, 2008 20:43
GUESTCHRISTINA We are committed to finding you the most comfortable and clean home while you are staying in Beijing during the period of the Olympic Games. We will pick you up in the airport, bring you to the apartment and show you around in the neighborhood, and the service is free. We will also arrange you other services, such as city tours, parties, and sport activities, if you need. The apartment matching service is customized; our agents will match you the most suitable apartment according to your own requirement.
Our website: www.bjohu.com

Here listed the information of one of the most popular apartments.
YaAoGuanDian residence community ---08 new residence community. It is 5 minutes walking to the Bird Nest which is located the 200 meters east of it. With the surrounding, there are GuanDian women streets, Beicheng shopping centres, YanHuang art musium. DaTun culture square, KFC, western restaurant ect. It is the place where with bustling commerce, convince transportation and shopping relaxed. This apartment is on the 8th floor with the 50 square meters. We have a very good rebuilding it. Please look at the pictures. The price is 1100 RMB per day which is early 150 $ per day. All the furniture and the electric appliance are new. Hope you can cherish our apartment.
Surrounding
Supermarket, hospital, restaurant, bank
Transportation
Subway, Bus, Taxi
Home Description
1 bedroom, 1 living room, 1 kitchen, 1 small balcony, 1 bathroom
Facilities
Color TV Yes
DVD Player Yes
Stereo Yes
Washing machine Yes
Refrigerator Yes
Microwave Yes
Dinning table Yes
Internet connection Yes
Dryer Yes
Drinking water machine Yes
24 hours hot water Yes
Air conditioner Yes
Pictures of the home

Rate
Approx 100 Euro, 120 USD / night. The rate may vary from the number of days you rent. For exact rate, please contact your service agent

Contact information
If you want to know more about our services, please visit our website:
For any more detailed information, you are welcomed to contact me. My name is__Christina____ and my agent No is E 03
My contact information:
yahoo.com.cn|chou.christina
Skype account:
Christinazhouyinjie
Nov 23, 2008 23:40
hi there,
If you still finding Apartment in Beijing i suggest you to try International Real Estate company to find real fit accommodation in your desire area in Beijing.
you can find them on http://www.ipbre.com
Post a Reply to: i need a Apartment in Beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code