Menu
Cheating Employer
Jun 26, 2008 04:47
guest14115 My school is trying to avoid payiong me according to my contract. The contract says we can go to The Foreign Experts Affairs In State Bureau of Foreign Affairs for arbitration.

Does anyone know if a foreigner has ever won a case there, or is it just totally loaded against us. Urgent responses appreciated
Jun 27, 2008 08:27
  • SYNGEZHAN
Please call me at 0592 8500821.
I want to help you what I can .

It should be a labour contract,if they are legally hire you,it is the labour bureau who in charge of this case. of course the State foreign affair Bureau is the right place for foreign affairs.but they may like to dealing with your embassy in China,instead of a private individual.

It is not easy to explain you everything like this,please just call me , I will not charge you any money.

Synge
Jun 28, 2008 00:10
  • JSUMMERS83
I'm sorry that happened. I hope you're able to get things fixed.

Let us know how it all worked out.
Jun 30, 2008 11:37
  • APAULT
Hmmm... so the answer so far is that no cases are being quoted to say this arbitration works. I wish I could say I had heard of a success story, but I haven't. In fact, I think few people try. The sums are relatively low, or they are usually in a hurry to leave, or their visas are soon to expire, and anyway everything runs on connections. Connections mean everything here and most foreigners have none.
Post a Reply to: Cheating Employer
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code