Menu
bus from Zhua Hai to Guang Xi
Jun 27, 2008 03:36
  • JAMONKHOO
hi,
can some one provide me detail infor which i will travel form Zhua Hai to Guang xi, thanks
Jun 27, 2008 07:15
  • ALECLAM
Are you means form Zhu Hai City to Guang Xi province? If yes, I would like to suggest you take the shuttlebus from Xiang Zhou Station where you can find out the bus you need.

You can get more information from the following link:
http://www.greyhound.com.cn/qichezhan/15_98/default.htm
Jun 27, 2008 22:53
GUEST15425 Other question is 'where in Guangxi province do you want to go.

Zhuhai has a lot of long distance bus stations around the border gate area of Gongbei and in Xiangzhou there are several also grouped together in one block so it is just a matter of asking them if they have buses going to your destination.

Are you coming across the border from Macau???? If so try these first. In the Boder Gate building, then outside to the right and across the street from this one and then there is another one down the street next across from the border gate plaza at the end of the main street. Just look for anywhere you see coaches.

Beware that you will be hustled around this area by drivers wanting to charge you too much. Taxi from Gongbei to Xiangzhou will cost no more than Y25 and it is best to walk a little away from the border and take a taxi on the street who will use the meter.

PS I had no luck in opening the above greyhound link and am surprised to see that greyhound are even operating in China...........wonderful

I have managed to go to Greyhound website but it is in Chinese. Not much help to those who cannot read Hanzi.
Jun 29, 2008 02:34
  • JAMONKHOO
hi friend,
Thanks for your all advice, actually i want to do Wu Zhou form Zhua Hai, can some one provide me the distance from Zhu Hai to Wu Zhou in Guang Xi, and how many hours is take to reach Wu Zhou. How much is cost the bus ticket. thanks ya
Jun 29, 2008 10:22
  • JABAROOTOO
Hi again,
Looking at the map I'd say it's about 6/7 hours which usually costs around Y100 give or take Y10 depending on the bus.
If there is no direct bus you may have to change somewhere like Zhaoqing which is approximately mid way between.
Jun 30, 2008 01:44
  • JAMONKHOO
hi,
thank for your information JABAROOTOO... thanks again.
Jul 1, 2008 11:39
  • APAULT
Greyhound is not the same organisation you are thinking of, I have only seen a couple of 'Greyhounds' here.

If you change buses in Zhaoqing, why not stay there a couple of days? It's a small city sandwiched between a lake and the river. Vist the 7 Crags in the lake and take a trip out of town to the national park which is claimed to have most heatlthful free ions in the air than anywhere else in the world! Most people take the internal shuttle bus to the top but the walk along the paths is great if you have the stamina.
Jul 1, 2008 20:18
  • JAMONKHOO
Hi APAULT,
Thanks friend for your infor. can i know is't any direct bus from Zhu Hai to Wu Zhou ? or i need to change buses in Zhao Qing. From Zhu Hai to Zhao Qing is take how many hours. thanks again
Jul 4, 2008 01:26
  • JABAROOTOO
The advice about changing buses is just in case you find there are no direct buses from Zhuhai to Wuzhou.
I imagine there will be direct buses but just in case I find it is always helpful to have a plan B
Jul 13, 2008 20:48
  • ELLYSE
Zhuhai Gongbei -- Wuzhou buses depart at 0905 and 1630.
Jul 18, 2008 00:44
  • LIJIELI
The distance from Zhuhai to Wuzhou is 529km,

the direct bus from Zhuhai tu Wuzhou is 90 yuan, the depart time is 7:10 am

the bus station telephone number is, 0756--8886733

you have to tell the driver that you will stop in Wuzhou, because the bus will finally stop in Tengxian, Tengxian is the one county of Wuzhou

my hometown is Wuzhou, you need help in Wuzhou, please ask me
Post a Reply to: bus from Zhua Hai to Guang Xi
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code