Menu
A Beijing Interpreter (Chinese Interpreter )
Jun 27, 2008 08:51
  • WALLACE71

Hi,I’m Christine, a Beijing interpreter with a technology background. Major in English, and French is my second language, honest, reliable, easy going, and considerate lady. I am a professional conference interpreter and translator stationed in Beijing, China. I interpret from Chinese into English and vice versa. My wide experience includes interpreting and translating on a multitude of subjects for international organizations, high-level officials, government agencies, magazines, newspapers and businesses. Translation fields: finance, accounting ,commerce, tourism, mechanism, automobile & medical equipment etc...In addition to serving high-level conferences, I also offer interpreting/ tour guide services to individuals and companies. Please e-mail me or call me to make inquiries. Available for trips to Shang Hai, Xi An, Guang Zhou, Tian Jin , Ji Nan and etc.

For more information :
please visit my web: www.biz-interpreter.com

E-mail: hotmail.com|boots71
Cell: 86 13911884070
Jun 1, 2016 02:14
GUEST87204 Beijing interpreter, Beijing translator, Beijing guide, Beijing Vicky

Vicky, a Chinese-English interpreter with 10 years of working experience can help you with:

1. Business meeting interpreting, documents translation, exhibition assistance
2. Source Chinese manufacturing in plastic injection mold, casting foundries, textile, signs and musical instruments etc. all kinds of fields
3. China tour: flight, hotel and travel itinerary arrangement
4. Local market shopping bargaining

Please, drop me a line: hotmail.com|zhangwei198245 or give me a call: 0086 13691473005

Cheers + Thanks
Post a Reply to: A Beijing Interpreter (Chinese Interpreter )
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code