Menu
offer help to those who want to learn Chinese and visit Xian
Feb 3, 2005 22:11
  • ZQSJINGYU
hi I am a student who is crazy about English ,and I can speak English fluently . Now I am living in Xi'an .If you need a Chinese friend to help you to learn Chinese or a tour guide in Xi'an ,please contact me .E-mail eyou.com|zhang008
Feb 4, 2005 11:27
  • DEE0228
Hi!

Nice to meet you!I'm in Xi'an too.
Chinese new year is coming and I can't wait for the night! My family will go out for dinner and then shoot off firecrackers at the midnight! That must be exciting!
How will you spend the new year's eve?
Feb 4, 2005 22:04
  • ZQSJINGYU
hi
Of course the New Year's eve is the most exiting day in China .I am not a Xi'annese , I am just a college student in Xi'an . So I have no idea about how the people living in Xi'an celebrate the New Year' eve , and whether it is allowed to shoot off firecracker or not . But in my hometown , Tianjin , you can not imagine the scene at that night . As the time gets closer to the midnight , you can hear nothing but the sound of the firecrackers that are lighted by every family .
The New Year's eve is just an opportunity to the Chinese to get together . The relatives always stay together and have a big dinner . During the night , the adult often sit in front of the television , enjoying the excellent programs on CCTV1 , have a chat, make dumplings or play mahjong . When the midnight comes , we start to say Happy New Year to the people around us , call our friends and have another important meal ,eating the dumplings .
Post a Reply to: offer help to those who want to learn Chinese and visit Xian
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code