Menu
I'm Chinese and I'm looking for someone learning Chinese who could also teath me Engish.
Jul 2, 2008 10:02
guest01242 I'm looking for someone learning Chinese who can also teach me some spoken English.

I can speak a little english. If you would like to practise your Chinese, pls call me and say hi.

Spype: wbjwqt
MSN: hotmail.com|wbjwqt
Jul 7, 2008 03:24
  • JABAROOTOO
Can we ask if you speak standard Mandarin???????????

I'm looking always looking for Chinese people to practice on but I need to learn Putonghua.
Jul 10, 2008 05:33
  • SCYX103
Of course I can speak mandarin(Putonghua).
Jul 11, 2008 06:57
  • YUVVVJIA2008
i am a Chinese girl and i lived in Beijing. I speak mandarin and be familiar with Beijing. If you are interested in China and beijing. I can teach you Mandarin and as the free guide for you between July and September ,2008
Helen E-mail: yahoo.cn|yuvvvjia2008
Jul 12, 2008 06:00
  • DAVEC
Helen, do you have msn? I will be travelling to Beijing and will need some local help.
Leave me a message in my inbox.

SCYX103, I have left you message through msn
Jul 13, 2008 18:46
GUEST34231 hello all. my question is a bit odd perhaps. I visited DAYA BAY many years ago - the nuclear facility. We ate the local foods - local restaurants. My question is this. There was a very old looking "vehicle" - probably owned by farmers who bring fresh vegetables to market. The english pronounciation of this old (maybe russian built) vehicle was .... twalagee.
Does anyone know what this is - and the correct spelling?
>> taic.net|jreeve
Post a Reply to: I'm Chinese and I'm looking for someone learning Chinese who could also teath me Engish.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code