Menu
My apartment is cheaper during the Game
Jul 2, 2008 11:54
  • JACKPANG
Hi, my friend, I can provide a cheap house for you provided that you are a really traveler as so many persons around the world, who do not particularly mind the surrounding of living, insomuch as they just want to spend their time and money on admiring the scenery and events. My apartment (4/6, 98 Square meter) is located in the North of Beijing. However, you can arrive at the Bird Nest easily by Bus (one hour), Subway (45minutes), or taxi (18Kilometer, 30RMB by taxi). Actually, it is a new big community, which lives about 2000 residents, and the amenity of it is good.

During the time of GAME, the rent in downtown has been soared as surprising as possible, however, the charge of my apartment is merely USD15/day/persons (of course, at least 10 days). ALSO, the apartment is suitable for 5-6 people or two small groups.
Contact with me by
Email: yahoo.cn|cyzzh001
Mobile phone: 86 13683365405
Jul 16, 2008 19:08
  • ASHELYZHANG
It is impossible for such price during the game, unless you just want to get to know some new friends. Thinks.
Jul 25, 2008 11:45
GUEST68253 Hi, I have book a hotel, but the price is over-high. So, I want to stay in your apartment from August 10th to 23th.
Post a Reply to: My apartment is cheaper during the Game
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code