Menu
Is a marriage with no blessing from parents a happy marriage?
Jul 2, 2008 22:13
guestJuliet Although we are free to choose the future lifecompanion in modern society, many lovers couldn’t receive blessings from parents and friends due to various factors: parents may object the marriage. Friends don’t show their understanding for your choice. You still want to marry the one that parents and friends don’t like. A marriage without blessing from parents and friends, will you be happy?Sigh! Suppose you were under such a circumstance, what would you do? Would you reconsider your choice?
Jul 3, 2008 01:31
  • WCTMAN
Not for a minute. I am not marrying my mother in law or my friends.
Jul 3, 2008 01:40
GUEST64107 I think the main is you need to trust your heart and trust in your love together. also be ready together to go over the difficulties, no need to prove or fight others, just get a lot of patience, especially for parents, no matter their attitude still be nice to them and caring, both of you. if you heart and ur partner heart is true, some day others also will be able to see it. the main thing you together need to support each other. finally it is your life. every one can do mistakes, so there is two way: maybe they wrong, maybe you wrong, just think over it and make decision. love is more maybe commitment then just a feeling, commitment to support and care other one to the end, no matter hardships you both meet. so are you ready for that? and are ur partner in the same line?
Jul 3, 2008 04:06
  • BLUESKY001
Maybe, you should rethink your choice. You should rethink why your parents and friends object your lover. Think carefull about the reasons that they didn't like the one you fell for. Are your parents' advice reasonable? Maybe, your parents suspect if he is not an honest guy.
Jul 3, 2008 13:34
  • LIONPOWER
Your lover and your choice does not mean the same.
Jul 5, 2008 21:16
  • SUNNYDREAM
Love is a matter involving only two people. One is inadequate. Three is redundant. Love is a relationship between two people.
Post a Reply to: Is a marriage with no blessing from parents a happy marriage?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code