Menu
Loving to meet people,and make friends,in Guangzhou. Help!!
Jul 6, 2008 04:06
  • BLUEYANKEE44
I do want to sound completely absent of mind. Its easy to have friends here in Guang
zhou,if you know Chinese.(I do not know that much Chinese) so I have a slight proble
m. I live on a main bus route(who doesn"t?) so I have no problem leaving our home.
We have many friends,but none whom speak good English.
So maybe we can become Friends,in some ways beneficial to each other.
However,I do not take time away from my wife,and when able,she will join us.She
would love new friends too.
thanks, and I hope more friendly people will respond,and Friendships can grow.
Jul 6, 2008 08:32
  • BILLCAI
Hi, this is Bill from Guangzhou. I am easy-going, friendly and I can speak good english, please add my msn: hotmail.com|caijun_bill, we can chat on line, and maybe we can become friends. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards.
Bill
Jul 6, 2008 09:29
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Okay Bill . I am living in Guangzhou too. You can reach me,at, yahoo.com|blueyankee44 . Maybe we can meet real soon.I am slightly older than you,but I love
making new friends. Perhaps we can meet soon,as I am not too hard to find.My computer is on at 8 or 9 a.m. every morning,and later in early afternoon. Maybe you
will be here tomorrow. See You. E- mail me
Jul 16, 2008 01:31
  • TZBT
Hi, I am a freelance interpreter working at home. I speak fluent English and I also know spanish and italian. I live in Tianhe Area, where do you live, sometime we can go to climb Baiyun Mountain together . What do you think of it? You can reach me at my skype: gztzbt or 126.com|freelancetranslator
Lucia
Jul 16, 2008 05:31
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Lucia please send to me e-mail to yahoo.com|blueyankee44 thanks Jim You live very close to where I live.
Apr 15, 2009 06:25
GUESTDOUNDZE Hi everybody,
My name is Doundze Doundze carnot.
I wish to travel and work in China.
But I need assistance.
Any help will de welcome.
doundze
May 9, 2009 11:05
GUESTNICOLE hi, im Nicole from Italy, just arrived in guangzhou and staying for 2 months maybe more, don t know anybody, please send me an e mail at hotmail.it|nicolettachina

thanks
bye
Jun 10, 2009 23:22
GUESTLIJIE Hi i'm Lijie i recently moved to from the US. I intend to stay in guangzhou for about 6 months maybe more. Other than some family members i don't really have any friends here. I speak fluent English and Cantonese. Please email me at hotmail.com|lijiehuang315.

Thanks
Jun 14, 2009 08:02
GUEST61141 hi friends

i am from india i just visited guangzhou & shunde, during visit i had fall in love with chinese girl,,,, but she didnt know english and i dont know chinese still we are in touch on mobile only saying ni hao,,, and wo ai ni,,,, wo shian ne,,, to meet her again i am planning to visit once again next week (after 22nd), i am looking for a lady who can assist me in shunde as chinese language assistant and can convey my feelings to her,,,,,,, i dont mind paying service charges kindly mail me on yahoo.co.in|rohrafarm

Jun 15, 2009 18:20
  • AMYSOURCING
Hi my name is Amy , i am living in Panyu clifford a nice residential area , welcome to contact me by msn :hotmail.com|amy19858
Jun 20, 2009 12:01
GUEST15035 hi amy

thanks i just send you mail, kindly reply ASAP
Page 1 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Loving to meet people,and make friends,in Guangzhou. Help!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code