Menu
Loving to meet people,and make friends,in Guangzhou. Help!!
Dec 16, 2011 04:49
GUEST13954 Hello everybody, my name is Karina, I'm Russian and I can speak English+a little bit mandarin.I will be staying here in Guanzhou till the end of June and would love to make some friends here. My email address is list.ru|carrera911
Dec 18, 2011 03:51
GUEST19474
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST13954

Hello everybody, my name is Karina, I'm Russian and I can speak English+a little bit mandarin.I will be staying here in Guanzhou till the end of June and would love to make some friends here. My email address is list.ru|carrera911

Hi Karina,

This is Rebecca in guangzhou. Nice to meet you here.

You can get me on my mail: gmail.com|rebeccalee005

Regards,

Jan 4, 2012 23:04
GUESTDAVID I speak SUPER ENGLISH :D im in Guang zhou im here for another week till i go back to Canada would you like to add me :D Lets chill sometime My family owns 3 apartment buildings :3 Um My msn is live.com|Kserisemo
Jan 12, 2012 11:03
GUESTFAIJA hi guyz am from kenya living and working in china.been here for 6 months now.would like to meet new friends to hang around with wen am free and who can show me more places in china. i love china and am also learning the language slowly by slowly..anyone interested please email me on yahoo.com|lufay2005 i will be so delighted..
Mar 10, 2012 22:38
GUEST70168 Hi my name is Lisa, I am from Austria! I have just recently moved to Guangzhou but I find it really hard to make new friends here. I would love to meet some people ;)
I will stay until June, you can email me: yahoo.de|lisamarie.michalek

Mar 14, 2012 08:06
  • WANHU
Making friends in China is neither easy nor difficult. Usually during weekdays the Chinese are working hard, from morning, sometimes until late at night but most of the time their working hours are 9am-6pm. Going home too tired for them to make friends because they need to work the next day. For the young ones maybe they go to some restaurants, bars or any waterhole to drink a glass or two. This is what I observe in Guangzhou and Shenzhen. If you have business, then you can find some business friends.

During weekends, one can make friends, because some offices close on Saturdays and Sundays. Through TCG I have found a few friends, showing me some GZ delicacies without having to pay for their time.

Wan

Mar 16, 2012 03:26
GUESTRENATA Hi! my name is Renata, came from Kyrgyzstan, my husband and I moved to Guangzhou because of his job. I had to leave family and friends behind, and now I want to make some friends in the neighbourhood that share the same interests as me and just for having fun. I like yoga, tennis,photography, movies, travel. I am 29 years young. I speak russian, chinese and english. If you are also looking for a friend, I'd be happy to hear from you.Not interested in nightclubs, pubs (except for a meal).
Mar 16, 2012 03:28
GUESTRENATA my e-mail mail.ru|zhrenata
Apr 6, 2012 13:27
GUESTDANNY Hi, my name is Danny (25) from Canada. I speak english & vietnamese. I will be in Guangzhou mid April. If you want to meet up and show me around your city. Email - gmail.com|buihungontario
Apr 15, 2012 00:45
GUEST84129 hello,I am Frank 25yo,from guangzhou,living in tianhe district,i like making new friends from different country,and i would like to show you around guangzhou.my email is :163.com|frankzhengyunlong
Page 4 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Loving to meet people,and make friends,in Guangzhou. Help!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code