• JCNILE123
Provably she wants’ sex with the boy...
Sep 6, 2008 04:12
GUEST70128its very good method,,,,,,,,,,,
Sep 14, 2008 08:50
GUEST32835THats hott
Sep 14, 2008 21:03
  • CKPING
his mother could use other ways to educate her child. however if both do not get physical during the education session, the question lies on what's wrong for a child to see his mother naked body.
Sep 18, 2008 02:49
GUESTAPOWhat if the son wants to know how to have sexual intercourse?

1. Will the mother allow her son to engage in sexual intercourse with her?
2. Will the father & mother ask the son to watch how they do it?

The 'sex lesson' is highly unusual and inappropriate considering that there are so many other ways to teach the son about the birds & the bees.

Morality must prevail.
Sep 18, 2008 02:55
GUESTWATAS LONG AS THE MOTHER'S BODY IS FINE LOOKING, IT IS ALRIGHT; otherwise her son may prefer a man's body.
Sep 18, 2008 02:58
GUESTAPOTO GUESTWAT:

You must be a male with low moral standard and you must be from the West where moral standards are low. So I can understand your posted view here. I hope you don't have daughters, I hate to imagine what you will do to educate them.
Sep 23, 2008 00:27
GUEST67241show me this video, mom displays her naked body to teach her son sex education
Sep 24, 2008 15:26
GUEST17237interesting topic seriously,

we are living in a society over exploited with sexistic messages all the time, just take any music video on MTV where the singer or dancers are wearing minimalistic sexy clothes and do the f*ck movement with the lower portion of the body.

There exist actually nowadays special books with illustrated pictures (not real pictures of the genitals) and explanations how a mans and woman body are shaped and how the woman gets fertilized and these kind of materials are used for younger children around the age from 7 years or so. The books are shaped in a "playful" way and it's important for children to learn at quite young age in a "bees and the flowers" concept.

A male being 14 is already physically sexually active hormonically and showing a naked woman (and even worse own mother) is not good I think.
The teenager should already be educated in school normally at that age and explore by them selves and discover the mystery of the opposite gender.
Page 2 of 15    < Previous Next >    Page: