Menu
Who is your favorite movie star?
Jul 6, 2008 04:23
  • JANE01
Who is your favorite movie star? Do you like/ know Chinese movie stars? I like Angelina Jolie. She will soon deliver the twin babies. She was more attractive when pregnant than before. Another reason why I like her is because she married Brad Pitt's. They are a perfect match. Who is your favorite movie star?

Jul 10, 2008 15:09
I've said it before Jackie Chan is my favourite.
Alan
Jul 11, 2008 17:17
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
I don't really have a "favorite" actor. But when I do think about who I would pick, Jackie Chan always comes up. I am not a big fan of his humor or acting but I do like that he has never taken up the role of the bad guy.
Jul 11, 2008 23:30
  • JCNILE123
I guest he is dead or about to die, but I always like Clint Eastwood.
Jul 12, 2008 21:46
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Oh no, more Angelina Jolie publicity. I am so moving to the moon. Ahhhh!!!

As for favorites, I'm not sure. I don't watch a movie because of the actors/actresses. I watch them because of stories so I tend not to have favorites. There are some actors/actresses I like because of their roles in the movies. For example, I liked Patrick Swayze in Ghost but that doesn't mean he is a favorite. I liked Tom Cruise in A Few Good Men but I couldn't stand him in his other movies. I liked Reese Whiterspoon in Legally Blonde 1 but not in Legally Blonde 2. Since I was a kid, I liked Jackie Chan because of Snake in the Eagle's Shadow. Argh! I gotta get that movie. I love Keanu Reeves in A Walk in the Clouds but I never liked The Matrix. I like Brendan Fraser in Mrs. Winterbourne and The Mummy I. ^_^"
Post a Reply to: Who is your favorite movie star?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code