Menu
Shexia n/ Yuliang
Jul 6, 2008 06:10
Hi. I've read a lot about historic villages around Tunxi. Has anybody ever been to Shexian and Yuliang? Any recommendations for hotels?
Is there a direct bus connection from Shendu/Shenshui to Shexian/Yuliang?
And one last question: Are there any direct busses from Shexian to Huangshan?
Thank you so much!
Jul 7, 2008 08:12
  • STEVENSD
I know you will go to Shexian from 1000islands,do you?Shendu is a little town,it just belong to Shexian,In my opinion, you should by bus from Shendu to Huangshan directly. Then you can climb the mountain next day.
If you have hear about hongcun and xidi ,the two historic villages are the most femous historic villages .they all belong to yixian,very near to Huangshan,you can go there after you got down from the mountain.there have bus from huangshan to the two villages.
any question and if you need my help ,you can email me:tom.comIn|stevensd my opinion
Jul 7, 2008 08:13
  • STEVENSD
I know you will go to Shexian from 1000islands,do you?Shendu is a little town,it just belong to Shexian,In my opinion, you should by bus from Shendu to Huangshan directly. Then you can climb the mountain next day.
If you have hear about hongcun and xidi ,the two historic villages are the most femous historic villages .they all belong to yixian,very near to Huangshan,you can go there after you got down from the mountain.there have bus from huangshan to the two villages.
any question and if you need my help ,you can email me:tom.com|stevensd
Jul 13, 2008 20:43
  • ELLYSE
Yes, there're direct buses from Shexian to Huangshan city (Tunxi).
Post a Reply to: Shexia n/ Yuliang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code