Menu
show me around Guangzhou. Ok
Jul 6, 2008 09:40
  • BLUEYANKEE44
just a few friends to show me around Guangzhou. Ok.
Jul 6, 2008 21:44
GUEST68126 Mail / MSN ID hotmail.com|miss_lilli_wang
gmail.com|Elisabeth.wang84

Cell Phone: 0086 - 135 2780 8198

Website: http://www.freewebs.com/elisabethwang/aboutelisabethwang.htm

Hi there, I am Elisabeth. I am Working as a Business Coordinator / Interpreter in Guangzhou China. I've been working on different projects for leading International companies. From Chinese Companies / Government to Forbes 500 Companies ( Eaton US, Coca cola, Prudential) to the Commercial department at the British Government, Canadian Government, and US Government. Provides practical assistance to International companies establishing and expanding business in China, also provide business opportunities, expert trade advice and support the companies to internationalize and grow their business in Guangzhou, China.

Overview
Business advice & Consultancy
Management briefings
Event Management
Market Research
Information Centre
Setting up a company
Business Meeting packages
Asset Valuation
Negotiating
Seminars & Workshops
Shipping & Sourcing

Jul 7, 2008 03:31
  • SOPHYIA0105

I am an English-Chinese interpreter and business assistant available for hire in Guangzhou.i have ever worked as representative for a foreign company ,with resources of different manufacturers in China and knowing Freign Trade procedure well.. My Services include attending trade fairs/exhibitions, product sourcing, visiting factories and arranging travel, Mandarine tutor etc .

If my service just satisfies your business need, just fell free to contact me .
Sincerely
Sophyia
139.com|sophyia
Jul 7, 2008 09:34
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Okay! Sophyiao105.and Guest68126; how does this fit in with showing me around Guangzhou? You both are very interesting.Soon I will need some'one to
translate some documents from Chinese to English.I am not sure what my cost will be. You both are very Impressive to me,and certainly very Interesting,and it
would be great being friends,if were certainly possible from your viewpoint,and your opinion of me,was forthcoming,in both our favors.This has certainly been an adve
nture for me. However,most all people whom tell me,they would like to become friends,only half-heartedly carry through,and all hope is lost to the winds of time.
I wish to have someone show me around,and become friends,and be happy,in my wifes absence when she works. Its really not a big deal,or a out of the way need.
The manner which I choose to find a companion,on this site is not the way I choose to do my search.However being in China,and my circumstances,warrant that
after nearly two years,of false promises from others that their friendships,were only gestures,and not for true friends,to build a friendship.
I am gravely disappointed,that no-one can be genuinely serious,over a serious search,for the opportunity to have new friends in a new land,not my own.I am a person whom loves to have Friends of both Genders. Yet,it is a very difficult quest here in Guangzhou to do. I was hoping someone would see friendship instead of
dollar signs,and profit. Thanks Jim
Jul 13, 2008 01:41
  • SYLDEWI
Pls tell me how to reach Dongguan from Guangchou aiport ???
Also how if I want to reach Dongguan from Hongkong airport ?? Tks . Syldewi
Jul 13, 2008 05:49
GUEST24388 Very occasionally there are genuine friendship seekers like you, BlueYankee. But most times, these guys are here seeking and hoping for a free body.
However, we Chinese people are not foolish. Let's see who fools who.
Jul 14, 2008 08:13
  • ELLYSE
Syldewi: Why are you posting this totally unrelated query here? Anyway, the general answer is: bus, taxi, ferry, train, or a combination of those.
Jul 14, 2008 18:49
  • SOPHYIA0105
Syldewi :
there is one bus named airport fast line ( ji chang kuai xian in mandarin ) from air port to Dongguan directly , the price i guess is about 30rmb , and you the better take a taxi to the place you want when you get off this bus .
aslo , you can take the taxi from the airport directly , a lot there , the price is about 250~300rmb.
wish you have a good time in China
Post a Reply to: show me around Guangzhou. Ok
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code