Menu
Help Zhengzhou, Xian, Guilin
Jul 8, 2008 09:50
  • REBELCHINA
Dear Everyone,
I will travel to Zhengzhou to Shaolin Temple, Xian and Guilin, how to get to Shaolin Temple, Terractotta at Xian and Beautiful Cave in Guilin, please help. Thanks
Jul 9, 2008 23:32
  • OVERMAN
HI,I am local xi'an guy,a college student,I can show you around in the city area but not,Terractotta.
Jul 10, 2008 10:19
  • REBELCHINA
Hi,
Glad to have a decent respond, but too bad, I really want to go to terracotta place first, maybe you can tell me how to get there and after I'm done I'll back to town and I'll call you, what's your number and your cost ?

Thanks
Jul 18, 2008 01:01
  • LIJIELI
you can enjoy all kinds of cave in Guilin, Reed Flute Cave and Seven Star Cave are in the downtown of Guilin

Guilin also has is unique clean lakes and mountain

you can go to Guilin by train from Xian or Zhengzhou, Guilin train stastion is in the downtown, it is very convenient to find a hotel and enjoy good food.

I am in Guilin, if you need my help, please contact me, my e-mail is, yahoo.com.cn|coco07742905980
Jul 19, 2008 10:46
GUEST22643 Thanks for your kind reply, but too bad it's too late, I'm already at Guzngzhou now, I canceled guilin trip since I'm already too tired for this trip, but I'll keep your number, I will be back on January, until then see you
Post a Reply to: Help Zhengzhou, Xian, Guilin
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code