Menu
xi'an local college student offers guide
Jul 9, 2008 22:46
  • OVERMAN
Hello everyone.I am a xi'an local college student from xi'an international studies university.my oral English is very good which will be very helpful.I am in holiday in the next two months and I want to offer guide for foreign friends simply because I want to practise my oral English and try to communicate with you guys.I think I can help you to buy things much cheaper and have better food....................
I don't need any absolute guide fee.you just offer me food and other basic expenses.and if you really find I am helpful and kind, you can give some tips if you like for my help and kind.
In a word,you will save more money but have better tour in xi'an with me.
anyone who plans to come to xi'an and needs guide can inform me ,reply or E-mail
163.com|dhtalent

Jul 10, 2008 01:19
GUEST01124 You are such a good boy. I am sure your will parents and country will be very proud of you. I will sure write to you when my trip is confirmed.

Meanwhile, can you advise me which of the tomb in Xi'an is the best ?

Kepp it up !!
Jul 10, 2008 06:13
  • OVERMAN
There is a tomb called "Qian Ling" it.is of the fmost famous and only female emperor in chinese history.and another one is terra-cotta warrior ,which is world famous! that'swhat I know.
Dec 12, 2008 17:56
GUEST91218 My name is Kelly and I live in the U.S.. I know your post was for guide service, but I am wondering if you can help me with some research I am doing
on the village of Donjiagou, near Xi'am. (I believe the village is east of Xi'am.) I am seeking information on this village, for this is where my nephew is
from, whom my sister and I adopted from China in 2001. If you think you may be able to help me find information on this village, would you be so kind
as to contact me ? My contact information is as follows, and I would be happy to help you with your English along the way !

Thank you, in advance, if you can help.

atlanticbb.net|kng

Feb 7, 2009 00:37
GUEST41137 Hi
Just out of interest. Who is the current school principle or vice president for your school? Is that Dr. Tao?
Feb 8, 2009 01:18
GUEST49182 NOW IT IS DR HU SI SHE
Feb 8, 2009 01:26
  • OVERMAN
I'd love to.but these days I am busy with master degree exam.until 2010 january
I have not enough time to do that.
and also,I don't know your villege name clearly
can you give me more information about it. maybe i can just help on internet.
contect me by e-mail
Post a Reply to: xi'an local college student offers guide
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code