Menu
Aussie photo girl defends nude cover shot
Jul 10, 2008 02:44
  • OLIVETREE
A 6-year-old girl’s naked photo appeared on the cover of Art Monthly Australia magazine.The incident sparked an outrage in Austrialia.

Aussie Prime Minister Kevin Rudd called it disgusting, infuriating liberal art critics.
According to sources, to the PM’s disappointment, the now 11-year-old said she did not believe the photograph amounted to abuse and was upset with Prime Minister Kevin Rudd, who said he hated the shot

"I'm really, really offended by what Kevin Rudd had to say about this picture,"
"I love the photo so much. It is one of my favourites, if not my favourite photo, my mum has ever taken of me and she has taken so many photos of me.
"I think that the picture my mum took of me had nothing to do with being abused and I think nudity can be a part of art."

What did the Aussie PM’s feeling after girl’s response? He was speechless? People just like nudity and being nude. Nudity is “IN”around the globe!

Jul 10, 2008 04:37
  • DODGER
11 year old children do not form opinions on their own. They are completely malleable.
Just another push by the left wing to undermine traditional (family) values IMO.
I have picture of my children when they where young taking in the bath. They are not for publication.
Dodger.
Jul 10, 2008 09:40
  • JABAROOTOO
Agree with you on this one. In fact she looks much older than the 6 years she is supposed to have been at the time the photo was shot.

And rather sad looking too, but that is just my opinion.

What ever happened to the innocence of childhood.

Jul 10, 2008 21:28
  • LEONARDO
>>"I think that the picture my mum took of me had nothing to do with being abused and I think nudity can be a part of art."<<

See, even an 11-year-old Aussie girl knows "nudity can be a part of art". No wonder nudity sells well in this global village! Nudity is a fashion this season? In February, the naked photos of Edison Chen and other femal actresses stirred a sensation. Recently, nude swimmers in Sanya catch the whole China's attention. Naked TV hosts did pushups at the female tourist attractions. What else will happen in the next few months of 2008?
Post a Reply to: Aussie photo girl defends nude cover shot
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code