Menu
Chengdu Local Tour Companies required
Jul 12, 2008 06:02
guest01124 I have plan to visit around Chengdu to Emei, Leshan, Jiuzaigo and around. Normally I prefer to travel DIY but this time, I am bring my grandpa along. As he is elderly, I am not sure if it is comfortable for him to run around with me.
I am considering joining a tour if the price and time fit well.
I understand many local Companies that cater to the local Chinese have tours much cheaper than Online bookings catered for foreigner.

Can someone recommend me some local tour Companies with their telephone contacts so that I can contact them ?
Jul 13, 2008 23:16
  • ELLYSE
Guess why they're cheaper? They make you waste lots of time at kick-back shopping stops. Are you prepared to do that instead of spending the time in a more worthwhile manner?
Jul 14, 2008 04:36
GUEST01124 Well, that depends how much cheaper. If the places I wish to visit are well stated and still covered and the difference in price is substantial, I will go for it.

"Worthwhile manner" is subjective. To those who can afford, paying double the price of a cheaper tour just to get 50% more of tour time is still worthwhile, isn't it ?
Jul 14, 2008 08:05
  • ELLYSE
Still covered perhaps, but imagine perhaps spending 30 mins at a sight instead of the 2 hours on a less cheap tour, or as much time as you like if you DIY.
Jul 15, 2008 08:10
  • SABRINA6556
I have a friend who is now a tour operator in Sichuan. If need my help, pls email: sina.com|sabrina6556
Jul 15, 2008 09:00
GUEST01124 Thanks Sabrina, I will email you soon.
Nov 24, 2008 08:37
GUESTCECILIA AM A TRAVELING AGENT IN GHANA AND I HAVE SOME CLIENTS TO SPEND THE XMASS HOLLIDAYS IN CHINA FOR TWO WEEKS CAN YOU ORGANISE THE TOUR FOR ME ?THANK YOU AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
CECILIA
Nov 24, 2008 19:50
  • ELLYSE
Who are you addressing the question to???
Are you going to Chengdu only, or China in general?
Post a Reply to: Chengdu Local Tour Companies required
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code