Menu
Visiting Qingdao
Apr 8, 2004 15:20
  • NILE
I'm taking a trip to Qingdao sometime next Feb 2005. I have many questions but will try to ask just a few. How cold is it in Feb... Also is it better to book a hotel befor I arrive, or get one when I get there. I understand I need a pass port and a chinese visa, is ther anything else I need to enter the and leave the country? Also I have never been out of the U.S. before so I have no idea what it is to come and go thru customes, is there anything I should have besides my pass port and visa.

Thank You,
Apr 8, 2004 15:22
  • ANNA
Hi!
The average temperature of Feb in Qingdao is about 20?.
My suggestion is you'd better book the hotel before. It's the first time for you to China, and you are not familiar with it. Maybe when you get out of the plane, you will be at a loss.

Hope you will have a wonderful trip in "Oriental Switzerland", Qingdao!

Anna
Apr 8, 2004 15:24
  • NILE
Thanks for the reply, One more question if you don't mind..

Is it better to fly driect into Qingado, or is it a problem to transfer in Beijing? Many of the flights I've looked at tansfer in Beijing, but there are a few for a little extra money that are direct flights into Qingado.. Thanks,
Apr 8, 2004 15:25
  • BETH
I plan to go to Qingdao in April/May. I was looking at the same thing as you. I found out that it is only a 6 hours train ride from Beijing to Qingdao. Since I was going to stay in Beijing first then go to Qingdao, it was better for me to take the train. It is cheaper and much more convinience that I don't need to go to the airport. I also believe that there are flight that go to Qingdao without stoping in Beijing. It cost a little more but not too much.

I hope this help.
Apr 8, 2004 15:26
  • KAREN
Take the train T25 2210/0757+ to Beijing will cost you
¥890.00 while the flight from Beijing to Qingdao ¥630.00.
Post a Reply to: Visiting Qingdao
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code