Menu
Thai girl looking for job in Shanghai
Jun 16, 2009 21:56
GUEST18899 I am a graduater. I want to find a job which is involved with my major Enghish in Shanghai.
My contact number is 15593338541
My E-mail is 126.com|Lydia11_8750
Jun 18, 2009 15:23
GUEST36180

SGGR Central Employment Office.
Swiss-Garden Golf Resort & Spa Damai Laut.
Off Pangko Island, Malaysia Persia ran
Swiss-Garden Jalan Damai Laut, Off Jalan
Teluk Senangin 32200 Lumut Perak Malaysia
Email: yahoo.com|A_most1962
Web: http://www.damailaut.com

Attn !!!

Swiss-Garden Golf Resort is accepting applications from qualified applicants with specialty in hospitality /catering, management, accounting, health, HR driving, Spa management, project development and others. If you possess an excellent qualification and skills in the above mention openings forward your detailed and updated resume to the email address, for evaluation. All employment enquiries and advice should be directed ONLY to our HR director department.

Thanks
Mostafa Azizi.
Consultant.
Jul 23, 2009 16:06
GUESTOIL COM... Dear Friend,

We Need a foreign expatriates in Oil Company in our new branch in Rep du Benin.
Contact Mr Daniel Agossou for the full detailes. ymail.com|daniel2k2

To be rest assure that this is not scam job,
you can visit my company website in Nigeria.

www.conoilplc.com
Aug 9, 2009 20:29
  • LOUISESINKO
Good day,

I am Louise Sinko from London, i am the Secretary of Royal Garden Hotel London , pls i want to inform you about the vacancies in our hotel, The management needs men and women, married and not married, who will work and live in London .The hotel will pay for his flight ticket and assist him to process his visa in his country, if you are interested contact us via e-mail . And the Hotel informations will be sent to you immediately.

Thanks.

From the Hotel management.
EMAIL : yahoo.com|louisesinko
Aug 11, 2009 04:36
GUEST33377 I want a job in Shanghai!!!! /// thai girl
Oct 22, 2009 15:05
GUEST02052 Hi everybodi farmer in Iceland looking for people to work in dairy farm in vest part of Iceland please call 3544341502 or send email to sol.dk|kalfur
Oct 25, 2009 20:48
GUEST12271 Hi we are looking for a Thai person to work in Fukuoka, Japan.
We are a company selling skin care and supplements. We have suppliers in Japan, Bangkok, Holland and China. Your job will be packaging and office work.
We are a small company with 3 employees, 2 Japanese and 1 New Zealander.
You will have your our apartment. You can work from your apartment most of the time. Speaking Japanese is not important, speaking reading and writing English is important, also basic computer skills. All our customers are American, Australian and European.
Pay is 40,000 baht a month. We can also get you a visa.

If you are interested please send us your resume ( C.V )

Thank you.

Kind Regards
Yumi

Jan 24, 2010 02:30
GUESTINTEPBIBE Hi, as you may already noticed I am newbie here.
Hope to receive any assistance from you if I will have some quesitons.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)
Mar 15, 2010 15:40
GUESTPRITTYS... Hello, I have been working as HR Manager in a company from 3 years and now I am looking for a change in Job. I have searched many online web portals and discovered thousands of jobs. Most of them were incorrect posting or already hired. If you know any location specific for HR openings, please inform me.
Mar 21, 2010 07:36
GUESTCIJAY looking for thai 2nd chef to work in a restaurant (uk London) little bet English speaking ok Emil yahoo.co.uk|c.jay91
Page 2 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Thai girl looking for job in Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code