Menu
Thai girl looking for job in Shanghai
Dec 22, 2010 03:39
GUEST17413 Hello! I'm Thai girl.I graduated bachelor degree Humanity major Chinese (Mandarin).I can speak both Thai and Chinese very well.I would like to apply for a job in China.Please contact me at E-mail: me.com|tomuay. Thanks in advance.
Dec 22, 2010 03:46
GUEST17413 I'm Thai Guy.I'm graduated Marketing Management at ABAC. I would like to apply for a job in Shanghai , UK ,USA.
Please contact me at E-mail: me.com|tonut. Thanks in advance
Dec 22, 2010 03:50
GUEST17413 Hi! I'm Thai girl. I graduated Bachelor degree Humanity major Chinese(Mandarin) both Thai and China. I would like find a job in Shanghai.Please contact me at my e-mail: me.com.Thanks|ninee in advance.
Dec 29, 2010 04:08
GUESTTHAI TE... Sawasdee kha!
Tuk kon sabaidee mai kha?i am a thai teacher ,teaching thai for foreingers in shanghai,Nanjing dong road.,now! if you all interesting to study thai..contect us at 51education.com
See you na kha!
Jan 29, 2011 01:01
GUEST52226 We have a job in Singapore as per your requirment .Please send us CV .

Regards
Peter
Jan 29, 2011 01:05
GUEST52226 Hi,
Hope you are fine with good health.We are looking Thai staff for a famous Thai Hotel Restaurant and spa in Singapore for a new branch in marina bay Singapore.If you intrested please send us your CV.

Regards
V.S.Raajs
gmail.com|nordic2001
Jan 29, 2011 01:06
GUEST52226 Hi,
Hope you are fine with good health.We are looking Thai staff for a famous Thai Hotel Restaurant and spa in Singapore for a new branch in marina bay Singapore.If you intrested please send us your CV.

Regards
V.S.Raajs
gmail.com|nordic2001
Jan 29, 2011 01:08
GUEST52226 Hi,

Regards
V.S.Raajs
gmail.com|nordic2001
Jan 29, 2011 01:09
GUEST52226 Hi,

Regards
V.S.Raajs
gmail.com|nordic2001
Mar 19, 2011 10:49
GUESTIMAM KA... My name is imam kader seydou, my late great grand father are from kenya but went to ivory coast in the years 1918 and they settle down in ivory coast. My father was a traditional medicine practitioner and since i was 18 years old i have work along side with my late father. I am 40 years old and i am a full time traditional medicine practitioner since the death of my late father my specialized are: witchcraft, job opportunity, promotion in your place of work, infertility in women, those in search of lost love, those in search of protection from evil people and progress in their business, those in search of football club in europe,asis and arab countries. You can contact me personal with this mail address: yahoo.com|imamkaderseydou
Page 4 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Thai girl looking for job in Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code