Menu
business trip Beijing
Jul 16, 2008 00:57
guest07251 Hi, I am preparing a business trip to Beijing in September or Oktober (about 7 days).

I need help with some preparation and during my stay. There will be some sight seeing, but mainly I am looking for a personal assistent (translation, coordination, making arrangements).

There will be a good renumeration.

The candidate must be well organized, speak good English and must be flexible. Also good sense of humor,easy going and open minded are key words.

So let me know if you are interested and why you think you are a good candidate.I will then contact you by email.
Jul 16, 2008 01:11
GUEST85187 Hi, I am Cheri, coming from Beijing. I am very interested in your offer, and I think I can be your good guide, assistant, companion.
If you are satisfied with me, you can contact me by email:hotmail.com|Cherice0429 directly, and I will discuss some details on this service.

Thank you.

Cheri.
Jul 16, 2008 10:12
  • SH666666
Hi,

My email is 21cn.com|sh666666, but I am not sure if I am free in Sep or Oct now. If I am free, I can provide those service for you WITHOUT any payment. I just want to practice my english more, would you like to help me on this?

Br and thanks,
Victor
Sep 21, 2008 02:55
  • WINFLOWER
Hi,

Not sure whether your trip over already.
If still open, I think I could meet your requirement.

Me, a Beijing native person with good English communication skill, have rich experience in self-travel and relative business knowledge.
A simple/warm and humor girl.

Any information needed, pls email me:
gmail.com|echo.zh, or MSN:
hotmail.comtary|echo0000
Sep 22, 2008 10:45
  • MANGORANGE
hello,
Im Yisha. Im looking for part-time interpretation jobs for tours or buziness trips. right now. Im living in Suzhou where is next to shanghai, but I may travel to any city in China. n I have passport, it's not a problem travelling to places out of China as well.

Plz feel free to contact me anytime =)

Email: gmail.com|yisha.chang
MSN: hotmail.com|owlcactusnew
Mobil: +86-13776068020
Sep 25, 2008 04:25
GUEST15537 Hey ~My name is Chris I am beijing local citizen, born and raised there.. I have had experiences "having fun" with westerners..

speak good English <-- I think so.. but it depends.. what if you are linguistic geek?

well organized <--well.. I think I "am" well organized

flexible <--- I am always "flexible!"

Also good sense of humor,easy going and open minded <-- Also included...

anyway.. As a freshman, Am I making it too obvious?

E-mail: hotmail.com|srpggamer (looking forward to hearing from you)
Sep 26, 2008 15:25
GUEST23187 from GUEST07251
for all who responded:thanks. but I already had my trip.
Post a Reply to: business trip Beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code