Menu
The hottest curry in the world!
Jul 16, 2008 04:15
  • CHERRY07
It is reported that a restaurant in London has created the world's hottest curry. Even the chief said that it was too hot to list in the menu. According to the news, the main ingredient is mutton mixed with the hottest peppers in the world.

A 19 years old boy became the first one who ever tasted the hottest curry in the world. He said that he didn't feel it was hot when beginning to eat. However, after few minutes, he felt dizzy and his heart beat suddenly reached to 128 from 68 per minute.

Dare you taste the world's hottest curry?

Jul 16, 2008 08:53
  • APAULT
Curry should have many spices in it, not just chillie. It might also be flavoured with vinegar to give a sour taste. Traditionally people ate a lot of rice and just a little highly seasoned food so the overall experience was not so extreme.
Jul 16, 2008 10:51
  • LESBUB
This is the hottest one, based in England in Newcastle!

The Curry Hell Challenge, Curry Hell is a normal sized portion of curry made with chilli seeds and chilli powder served with either rice or chips. If you eat the full portion it is free. To give you an idea of how hot the Curry Hell dish is, Vindaloo is like ice cream by comparison.

If you manage to eat the full portion of Curry Hell you will recieve a signed certificate from the management in recognition of your spectacular achievement.

Friendly Warning !! If you become ill due to the consumption or if you find that you are experiencing any problems with your lover(s) then under no circumstances are you entitled to blame the Curry Capital or any member of its staff.

A full portion of Curry Hell costs £6.95

Jul 16, 2008 21:26
  • JIMMYB
A full portion of Curry Hell costs £6.95.

Well, it sounds not expensive. But I don't want to have a try even though it is free. While seeing this curry in the picture, I am beginning to sweat, how can I eat it?
Aug 24, 2008 21:29
  • JULIEWONG
Ah finally a dish I can relate too, hot fiery curry !!!
Sep 4, 2008 09:16
  • LIONPOWER
Hottest curry, very favorite to me.
Post a Reply to: The hottest curry in the world!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code