Menu
Last poster
Jul 16, 2008 13:02
  • CANADAGUY
Quite a few months ago I made a suggestion that you add a feature that would allow members to easily follow posts that they are participating in.
Unfortunately I haven't seen this feature and it is still very difficult to keep track of your own posts if you participate in many different threads.

Today I noticed that posts are no longer showing the last poster.
It is now even more difficult than before to keep track of your posts.
Showing the last poster at least gives you an indication of whether anyone has responded to your last reply in a thread.

Personally, I am not participating in more than a couple of threads at any time because it is too difficult to keep track of what these threads are and where they are located.

If you added a feature so that I could quickly and easily see all the threads I'm participating in and who was the last poster (all on the same page), then I would post more frequently to the forums.
Jul 16, 2008 18:39
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
Yeah I agree with Canadaguy, this new feature of not displaying the last poster makes keeping track of current posts very difficult.

It also seems like there is a certain time limit to being logged in?
Jul 16, 2008 20:34
  • DODGER
CG has a good point.Can this feature be added?
Dodger.
Jul 16, 2008 20:51
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hi Canadaguy and Danny,

We are sorry for the inconvenience that we have caused. We will take your suggestion into consideration. Also, welcome to give more suggestions.

Canadaguy, we sincerely thank you for your valuable suggestions. We have accepted them. However, our technicians have been doing TCG update recently. So please wait patiently. They will try their best to work them out as soon as possible.

Community Moderators
Jul 16, 2008 21:02
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
It also seems like there is a certain time limit to being logged in?

Yes, Danny. If you don't take any action after being logged in for 40 minutes, you will be kicked out.

Community Moderators
Jul 16, 2008 21:22
  • CANADAGUY
>>...Canadaguy, we sincerely thank you for your valuable suggestions. We have accepted them. However, our technicians have been doing TCG update recently. So please wait patiently. They will try their best to work them out as soon as possible.<<

OK thanks Christine, I appreciate your consideration in this matter.
Post a Reply to: Last poster
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code