Menu
Run in nude to celebrate their graduation?
Jul 16, 2008 23:01
  • DREAMLIFE
On July 7h, two Qinghua University students ran in nude to celebrate their graduation. Yesterday, the police in Qinghua University said that those two students had broken the the relevant provision in the Regulations on Administrative Penalties for Public Security. According to the regulation, they might face certain penalties. He also said that those who found streakers in the university should report to the police as soon as possible.

Originally, it was posted as a thread at Qinghua BBS. So far, this thread has gained thousands of click rates. Meanwhile, it has drawn much attention from the public. One of the two streakers say that Qinghua University should allow its students to show their "individuality". What's more, Harvard University even has its nude run festival. Why can't Qinghua graduates run in nude to celebrate their graduation?

What do you think of nude run? Are the streakers in Qinghua University guilty?

Jul 17, 2008 16:52
  • JCNILE123
They are selfish stupid subhuman uncivilized ignorant people with a diploma, that's all.

He, he,
Jul 17, 2008 22:05
  • SHESGOTTOBE
So... um... exactly what month is graduation there?
What schools have this 'tradition'?
What part of China are they located?

Just asking. Promise. :P

*prepares her digital camera*
Jul 18, 2008 05:42
  • DODGER
I think it’s just a bit of harmless fun.
Doesn’t quite come up to the standards of “the dance of the flaming axxxxs” though.
Thank god She wasn’t around with her camera then…ha.
Dodger.
Jul 18, 2008 12:00
" She " would have been there in a FLASH, for some over exposure, he he
Alan
Jul 20, 2008 20:47
  • JIMMYB
"They are selfish stupid subhuman uncivilized ignorant people with a diploma, that's all."

JC, what about those streakers in Harvard? Are they all "selfish stupid subhuman uncivilized ignorant people"?

"So... um... exactly what month is graduation there?
What schools have this 'tradition'?
What part of China are they located?"

Usually, Chinese college students graduate in July. However, I am afraid that you might be disappointed since no colleges in China has the tradion of running nudely to celebrate their graduation. Those two Qinghua graduates are "pioneers". One thing you shouldn't know is that they are both students of art. Generally, they are different from other people to some extent.
Jul 20, 2008 21:27
  • JCNILE123
(((One thing you should know is that they are both students of art. Generally, they are different from other people to some extent)))

Exactly, Jimmyb you got it right!

I think that any one that goes for art is in the category, regardless of the school.

Just teasing...
Jul 21, 2008 21:25
  • JIMMYB
Hehe, some people just told me that the artists were all mad men. In this regard, we can understand why they usually do something that we don't understand.
Jul 22, 2008 03:13
GUESTLINK so,our ancestor told us that human had a great progress when they dressed,but now,people realised that running rudely on the road standard for civilization,funny.
Jul 22, 2008 20:22
  • CHERRY07
running rudely on the road standard for civilization???

Does it mean that we, who wear clothes, are uncivilized? If it is, I would be an uncivilized person. We are not animals so that we need to wear clothes.
Jul 22, 2008 22:26
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Erm.. actually, we are considered as animals.

And um... they say the naked body is the best piece of art. I should add, beautiful naked body. O_o

Ergo, Harvard, here I come!!!

Opps... am I too late?
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Run in nude to celebrate their graduation?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code