Menu
feeling submissive
Jul 17, 2008 11:36
  • DANIELLE13
A sensitive thread, I know. But I have these kind of phantasies...
But here? I saw many websites and photos on the net and this excites me somehow.
But is this really happening? I mean in China? Anybody has some practical experience, especially girls who feel the same?
I am curious to explore it but somehow do not know how to get in touch and find somebody which can tell and show me more.
Danielle XXX

Jul 17, 2008 12:05
  • GARYKINKADE
WHAT ???
Jul 17, 2008 13:08
  • DANIELLE13
A submissive experience....mentioned in the subject...
Jul 17, 2008 19:58
  • DODGER
Danielle13,
Are you referring to bondage?
Dodger.
Jul 17, 2008 21:00
  • BLUEYANKEE44
I am sure,others can explain what Submissive means in response to your question.I will be happy to give you some information,but,its very unpleasant,and something you will never want to do in your life,and must always be careful in your life to stay away from such things on the Internet Sites which feature such.
You should only learn of this,but do not hope for experience in a Submissive Role.(with anybody)There are various forms of this behavior,and they do exist in China
and in the whole world.You must always choose your friends well,and even a future husband,who can lure you into such a Non-Life Association.This is not a for
fun pleasure,its very real and degrading for the woman,and her furure which will leave her with no future at all.Be careful who you ask,and talk to this about,fore you
may attract the very people you must avoid.You must keep the Danger of this experience,out of your life.
I am free to talk to you,anytime.Just be careful of who answers your questions,and for what motives they have for explaining to you.
Just be careful.
Jim
Jul 17, 2008 21:52
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Huh?

*scratches head*
Jul 17, 2008 22:28
  • BLUEYANKEE44
My computer is not okaying me to reply,and will not send my answer,at this time until I reboot.I will send this as a test.
Danille,please be careful in viewing these sites which bring questions in your young
mind. It will also ruin your computer,visiting these sites,and your Security will interrupt
your viewing. Thanks
Jul 17, 2008 22:28
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Hello Shegottobe; why do you shake your head of the letter Danille wrote,or maybe that I answer. You are definitely unaware of such a piece of information.to your
young learning experiences in this world.This is a Topic,it may be good you do not understand,as you will not try to find the answers,and dismiss these though
ts before you seek answers. It is good,you do not wonder of such things and just live an innocent and normal life. I pray for you. God Bless
Jul 18, 2008 09:36
GUEST14252 Many people like the "idea" of being submissive, the benefit (if there is one) is that you have all your decisions made by the dominant partner so life is pretty easy. Sexually it's a slightly different story & it depends on how far you are both prepared to push your boundaries, submission does NOT mean pain. China is no different to any other country in that there are people from all walks of life who wish to experiment. My gut reaction is to try your fantasy with a long-term partner & not just anyone, you need to be able to give your complete trust & this should only be given to someone you know well.
Jul 18, 2008 14:18
GUEST53250 yes, would like to try...
Jul 18, 2008 23:21
  • COOLSPRINGS
Miss D13, if you are chinese, you should have known china has differen regional cultures although they are all han majority. i think you're probably from guangdong province, or dongbei (liao ning province, hei long jiang province or ji ling province.) i hear that men from those provinces like to beat their women, which rarely happen in shanghai, southern jiang su province or northern zhe jiang province.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: feeling submissive
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code