Menu
Handsome foreigner looking for cute chinese girls to enjoy....
Jul 19, 2008 03:40
Hi, i`m a foreigner living in shenzhen since May of this year, i really like asian girls, if you want to waste a good day, or night, or weekend, or.... only make my know it, send my one private and i send you my photos if you want, i`m hadsome and so strong guy...
Jul 19, 2008 07:46
GUEST42119 I am a gorilla. Yes, I would love to enjoy you.
Jul 19, 2008 11:08
Hey Sicko,

Why don't you go to an online dating site or go to the local bar. There are too many of you creepy Western men trying to pick up Chinese women on line. If you're so handsome then why do you need to trawl online for women unless you're actually the sub-optimal human being that you actually are. Go get yourself an honest life and meet decent people instead of preying on women who may be in desperate situations in their lives and have some need to meet up with a sick man like you.

People like you give us Westerners a very bad name in the East.
Jul 19, 2008 20:55
  • BARONTWANGLE
I second that! Although it is good to see that this guy's terrible English suggests he is not from my country.
Jul 20, 2008 08:47
  • JABAROOTOO
Yes,

A guy who is desperate and dateless.

There is definitely some good reason for this.

I hope there are no girls out there who fall for this kind of invitation.

And Baron, I was thinking the same thing about his Chinglish.....

Beware, he will not be easy to talk with if his English writing is any indication.
Jul 22, 2008 00:30
  • SOPHYIA0105
"hadsome and so strong guy " .... haha
this kind of guy should not put his Ads here , somewhere eles ....
Jul 22, 2008 19:02
  • XAVIER
you can get a hooker if you are such horney

wait, maybe jerking yourself off is good idea too

LOL
Jul 26, 2008 04:14
  • GA6840
Handsome?
ur mama told u u are Handsome?
Jul 27, 2008 00:00
  • APAULT
I have replied in detail in another thread, but I'll comment again:The Handome gorilla's ad is open and honest, it is not an ad that seeks a guide who will perform evening services as well. Some girls might be interested in replying so I think we should not criticise honest ads. But we can feel free to make humourous responses! Let's just draw the line at sexist job ads
Jul 29, 2008 10:48
GUEST45211 Oh yes ! white men !
Aug 8, 2008 00:58
  • AL32
At first, I was gonna get on his case like Crazy4flipfops did. Then I stopped, had a good laugh the gorilla comment and realized that yes he might be just another desperate man. Paul is right and we should be respectful of people comments even as strange as they might be..
But that being said, have you looked at his profile; here's his own words in the 'about me' description:
"Foreigner living in shenzhen, i reall like asian girls, i`m so strong man in sex, if you want to try, send me private email".

So back to first reaction: I don't care if he's open and honest; I don't think that this has its place on this forum...

*** Forum's moderators should just ban this guy.***

The guy has 3 points on this forum only ; so that was his only first and only post here.
I don't mind that one of the member has a sudden need of company and express it here, but that a newbie just signup and openly puts an ad for sex is a little too much, if you ask me...

Anyway, I had a good laugh at this after all; no hard feelings ;-)
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Handsome foreigner looking for cute chinese girls to enjoy....
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code