Menu
Surfing in China
Jan 9, 2012 11:43
GUEST43135 my name is eddy bates and live right now in monterey cal, surf here is good most of the year, my grifriend lives in ChongQing and we will be getting married soon, so i wantted to find out about moving to china and surfing there, any ideas? and what about all that coast line on the main land? got be waves there ?
if there is any one out there that can help sure would loke to hear from you
Apr 26, 2012 03:19
GUEST45152 why is that some surfer are really really overly selfish about these spots. how about let's just share the stoked to everybody. surfing isnt popular in china and we need buddies around the world to share their findings in china.

im a chinese live in Philippines and surf there regularly. here in the Philippines most of the surfers dont have these secret spot issues. we share spots and go on a trips together. whenever there are foreigners who's looking for surf during their trips here, we always bring out the best surf spots as the weather condition allows.

i sense that in fews of time i might be moving to child and surely i dont wanna commit suicide because of no surf.

during my visits to china, saw this SUV with a longboard on top drove my a caucasian in XIAMEN. so i bet there IS surf in xiamen.

if i found spots anywhere i will be happy to share it. at the end of the day if you wanna surf a spot you must have what it takes. not everybody can come about a glassy barreling wave without getting hurt. it wont be crowded hehehehe
Apr 26, 2012 03:22
GUEST45152 PS: email me if you some guidance when you here in PHILIPPINES

live.com|gmkfree
Aug 7, 2012 00:00
GUEST17875 californian in shanghai, going through mad withdrawals. tired of listening to my brothers on skype talk about santa cruz dayz. where in shanghai can i surf...i feel no one answered this question....i need to surf...i was going to go to tibet for a trip, but would rather go to qingdao or some surf spot...where can i go, closest to shanghai, for a damn wave?

linguist at californian-english.com please email me....let's go.
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Surfing in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code