Menu
A proud Father
Jul 22, 2008 00:42
  • DODGER
There were four men chatting and drinking in their local one evening and in a break in the conversation one of the men went to the toilet, when he went one man said “I know we've all got sons so I wanted to tell you how proud I am of my boy. He started working in the local motor showrooms as a salesman, became the top in the country worked his way up the corporate ladder in the firm and has just been made the M.D. He's so rich he has just given his friend a top of the range Mercedes for his birthday”. “that's brilliant” said one of the other men. “In fact my son makes me feel the proudest father on earth, he started in the aero industry on the shop floor working in all departments so that he knew all there was to know about the planes, got a position on the board and is now travelling all over the world getting new contracts for the company as the marketing director, in fact he's so rich he has just given his best friend a jumbo jet for his birthday”. “That's amazing” said he third man, I'm so very proud of my son as well, you know he started out many years ago in the construction industry with a big multi national, he's done so well that he is now the main share holder, in fact he's so rich he has just given his best friend a 30,000 sq. ft. mansion for his birthday”

Just then the fourth man came back to the bar, “ We've just been talking about our sons said the first man, how about your son, what does he do?” he asked. “Oh he is gay and earns his living as a pole dancer at the local strip club” said the fourth man. “ Sorry to hear that said another man you must be disappointed in him” “No, not at all the fourth man replied, I'm very proud of him, I love him, he's my son and in any case he's doing very well for himself. It was his birthday recently and he was given a top of the range Mercedes, a Jumbo jet and a 30,000 sq. ft mansion from his three boy friends for his birthday”.
Dodger.
Jul 22, 2008 11:33
Good one Dodger, made I larf anyway.
Alan
Jul 26, 2008 10:23
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Gee two people hoo don knw hw t spll. Goo da. Geeze Whiz!!1
Jul 26, 2008 21:25
  • DODGER
BY, it's great to know we have our very own V I . Every forum should have one.
Cheers, Dodger.
Aug 7, 2008 14:57
  • DAVEC
2 who cant spell ( although probably many many more) and 1 who wouldnt know humour if it sat on his face.
Post a Reply to: A proud Father
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code