Menu
US pregnant man shows off the baby daughter
Jul 24, 2008 03:32
  • ICEBLUE
According to Deutch press-agenteur, the world’s first pregnant man Thomas Beatie from Oregon has shown off his baby daughter when reveiving an interview with People magazine.

Thomas Beatie, 34, was the first legally transgender male to give birth to a baby girl on June 28. Beatie got pregnant by artificial insemination. After 40 hours of labor, he gave birth to the babay daughter. She named her Sunsan Juliette. In the interview with People, Beatie says Susan is a miracle. It was Beatie’s first interview since the birth. Obvious, Beatie can’t breastfed his daughter. The media says Beatie intends to write a book about his experience this autumn.

Beatie has made a cultural history and got the whole world’s attention. Science is unleashing immense power! It is also presenting a moral controversy!

Jul 24, 2008 03:34
  • ICEBLUE
Thomas Beatie is the first legally transgender male to give birth to a baby daughter.

Jul 24, 2008 03:51
GUEST22012 It's really a miracle of humenbeing! Hehe, I wonder how many men would like to give birth a baby? If more and more men would like to do so~~~then the world will change a lot, I think~~
Miracle thing!
Jul 24, 2008 05:05
  • DODGER
This thread must win the prize as the sickest ever.
Science has made it possible to put a human embryo into a pig but we haven’t done it yet.
Perhaps I’m just getting out of step with the world though? I hope not.
Dodger.
Jul 24, 2008 07:43
GUEST35243 You are way out of step. Get with the rest of the Modern World/
Jul 24, 2008 12:02
  • GRIZ326
I'm sorry Dodger, you are incorrect, the thread proves we've experimented with pigs.
Jul 24, 2008 12:27
  • JCNILE123
(((US pregnant man shows off the baby daughter)))

Please, please, people, please, let us put all the facts on the table, so we do not spread rumor that are not a fact.
Other wise we turn in to charlatans just like the woman turn man look alike that just give birth.

Fact is, that she has never been a man, she is a woman that has taken the cocktail to take a man looks, but she was born a woman and a woman she is.
Stupid that is.
Jul 24, 2008 18:29
  • DODGER
Griz, touché.
Dodger.
Jul 28, 2008 12:36
  • SETH
Ah well, I guess I'm also out of touch. Seems to me that lately people are more interested in the weird and gossipy than anything substantial. If the woman-turned-man wanted to have a baby, then why not? But then why splatter the news all over as a sensational "Man has Baby!" story? It's getting to be like Jerry Springer everywhere. Sorry, count me out of the "film at eleven!"

Also, "he/she" will be writing a book about it? Hmmm, profit motive here?
Jul 31, 2008 04:22
  • SONIA1985
I feel it is not something cheerful
Jul 31, 2008 13:24
  • LIONPOWER
Man have no organism where the baby may grew.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: US pregnant man shows off the baby daughter
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code