Menu
looking for a life partner
Sep 18, 2008 17:32
  • ALOSTDIAMOND
jajajaja i am still too young!!! still 35....ohhhhhh..i am caucasian...(how bad sounds this word...) i prefer to be referred as mediterranean (anyway caucasian means people originally from east mediterranean zone).
the rest i can fit (but chinese culture is still a big mysterious thing over there...far like the moon except the big chinese language book i bought 3 days a go and a travel i made to HK years a go) whenever the chinese language schools are so full of people that in my city they will need to put 500% more room in the chinese and japanese department of the Official language school.

I think one of the most important things is also communication! this is one ingredient and a request that will never be forgotten in the wish list....
for the rest i am financially insecure like the hell....but anyway is easy the life in eurozone even with not so much money so i can not complain (free hospitals, free schools, free medical system...so not so big problems).....

anyway be careful...lot of strange people over the internet.....know better the person before take any decision...take your time and never rush!
A big salutation to all from Iberia....and good luck spring2008! hope you find your blue prince!
haha where is my pink princess? i am still waiting she appears on her white horse! to kidnap me!

jajaja why not? we men also like to be taken by a princess! like in the tales!
Oct 9, 2009 02:21
GUEST57101 Lets see if we can move ahead. Every thing is there in ur personality wht i m looking for. Still interested then drop me few words at (hotmail.com|purto_2002)
Waiting for your words
Oct 11, 2009 02:40
  • BOBERT
I'm curious. Did you find your life partner? I would have applied but alas, I'm not "civilized".
Oct 24, 2009 22:38
GUESTZAREEF hay girls i am looking fror girl to date any girl plese send me masge( yahoomail.com|prodiver1989)
Oct 26, 2009 21:51
GUEST53103 Hey, Im only 1/4 chinese but I do look really Chinese!
I really only like Chinese people and I really really like people that are understanding of the Chinese culture because I find so many people that aren;t!
I'm not very tall, I have brown hair and bright blue eyes.
My eyes look really chinese other than their colour.
I'm currently at university in England, and I have gained the nickname Dirty Hannah, which I think is because of my dirtyness when it comes to men!!!!
;)
I'd love to meet someone
Please reply
Love, Dirty Han ;) xxxxxxxx
Sep 13, 2010 05:44
GUEST17113 Hi!Where are you living.I am searching for you so long.Pls contact me immediatly!
My e-mail address:gmail.com|paulpaul130
Page 4 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: looking for a life partner
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code