Menu
Need American or English speaking companion for nightlife in Beijing
Jul 31, 2008 00:51
guest41119 Hi, I am a 37 year old male from Kansas City, Mo. I will be in Beijing for a month, arriving on August 12. I will be with a friend who is there for medical attention and is confined to a wheel chair, so I'm looking for someone or people to hang out with and see the city. I'm college educated and alumni of Phi Sigma Kappa fraternity. Very outgoing and have many friends. I like to go out to restaurants and bars, but very nervous about letting myself go solo. I have a myspace page at aol.com|seapatt. Thanks, Sean
Jul 31, 2008 01:03
GUESTLENA wish i could help you but....m in dalian
Jul 31, 2008 01:08
GUESTLEAHMAS yeah i was nervous when i first came here !!!!!
Jul 31, 2008 03:19
  • BARONTWANGLE
Sean - forget hanging out with foreigners - hang out with the locals - you will have so much more fun. I am British and live in Guangzhou. I try to avoid contact with all foreigners, as they all go to the same places and do the same boring things. Get cultured and have the experience of your life. There are so many locals who will be very happy to show you around and practice their English.
Aug 4, 2008 00:29
  • AMYYAO
Hi i am in guangzhou too , what do you do in GZ ?
Amy
Post a Reply to: Need American or English speaking companion for nightlife in Beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code