Menu
Questions can be considered out of context,Self Explanatory!!
Aug 4, 2008 22:19
  • BLUEYANKEE44
oops! These are not in answer to you Dave. Only to the ones whom, have made the treads of a Personal Nature,towards a person.I am not out of my tree for
legitimate answer. The others are just talking,and always have something smart to say,which does not address the thread at all. But if you are taking offense I too am sorry. You may not be fully aware of the depth that a few of the responders have taken to undermine my character,and use the thread for their own use,rather
than to address me personally as you have just done.You say to say it to your face,which isnot needed.You take their sides,then you can join them.I do not have to
defend myself to ridicule.You are the only person who has said one thing to my face.Please do not accuse me,of what you are writing,when you should know its
unwarranted,and which can only add the injury for which the people you defend have assaulted me verbally.If you wish to take their side without seeing two sides to
a problem,and wish to continue that they have been in the right,that is your choice. However do not accuse me,of something which I have had to use as a defense
I should not have to be doing in the first place.You are seemingly joining them,when you throw my words back to me out of my context,about saying to your faces.
I have been doing that,but graciously,without condeming any one person.You are confronting a issue which should not have to be a issue at all.Please do not make
this a part of your life,and also add insult to injury.Again if your open minded and check the manner in all the treads of the personal attacks,then you may well be
justified to form a opinion as you have,where you are now Judge and Jury,and becoming one of the big leaguers,and making your own opinions where there is no
merit for your self-esteem and making your friendliness without question,beyond reproach,from me or anyone.I am sorry you feel the way you do,but you do not
appear to be anywhere neutral and were not asked to join in the fray.I am very bemused and do not like to make these uncomfortable feelings of a defense when I
should have no need. There are other people to pick on,and bully.Take a vote to leave me alone,and live your live as if you do not know me,for you do not know me
and I have to assume you have very little remorse for what you have stated in your brief,towards a fellow man.Its a little foolish to think that as large as this world
is,why some people should be happy to find one person to pick on,and try to make that persons life miserable from people unknown to him.This is not thoughtful
nor is it especially desirable do be on the receiving end of Internet Bullies,whom take it upon themselves to police the sites for victims.Its terrible to use this much
rhetoric in a seemimgly defensive manner.Its hope'ful that you will also see this is not a Personal Attack on you.
Aug 5, 2008 01:28
  • DAVEC
Blimey, have you ever thought about writing books for a living, thats a huge reply.

Ok, so if its not me you aim the verbals at it must have been Dodger, because when you wrote we were the only 2 to have replied.

You are right, I dont know you and you certainly dont know me. But you asked a question and the 2 of us asked questions too. How can you be so agressive over that, I fail to see the point.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Questions can be considered out of context,Self Explanatory!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code