Menu
Hiking up Mount Tai
Apr 8, 2004 15:34
  • TULIP

I am travelling from Tianjin to Tai'an and would like to leave my backpack in Tai'an. From here i would like to hike up and stay on Mount Tai for a night, and then pick up my backpack in the morning!
I know it sounds crazy but i don't want to go up, check into a hotel, go back down, and then hike up!
Advice would be greatly appreciated,
Apr 8, 2004 15:50
  • TOMMY
In fact, both in the airport or railway station, there are places for you to deposit your backpack, so after you arrive in Tai'an, you can have your package stored,and then enjoy a wonderful journey to Mount Tai.
Apr 8, 2004 15:51
  • JACKIE
Agree!
You can lodge your luggages at the train station, and then climb the Mount Tai alone. Great idea!
But you said you planned to stay a night on it, it's really crazy and undoable~~
And I am afraid you couldn't bear the cold at night and the whole day tiredness. So you'd better find a hotel (3-Star Shenqi Hotel) on the top of Mt. Tai.
After a full rest, you can get up early to see the sunrise in the mornings which is the most impressive and symbolic of Mount Taishan, and please don't miss it!!

Sep 12, 2004 01:50
  • PRVNK
If you are doing this on any weekend, I would be interested to join too.

I am in Jinan.

Let me know
Praveen
Post a Reply to: Hiking up Mount Tai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code